Nedbank
Nedbank Employee Review

Multifunctional consultant

2,0
6 December 2020
The company is good but the people given leadership positions treat subordinates like second grade humans. Growth is next to none existent with people occupying the same positions for 10+years
3,0Work/Life Balance
1,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
1,0Management
3,0Culture
Pros
Cons
No overtime payment
4,0
4 January 2021
Same role
Teller/Enquiries Consultant (Current Employee) - Kleinmond, Western Cape
Unstable systems causes unnecessary extra stress to an already stressful environment with lots of cash and cameras all over. Salary not bad, but not worth the amount of stress. Good company perks which keeps me from changing to a different employer.
Pros
Holsboer vacations and school fee financial help. Staff rates, corporate wardrobe, strict policies to help cover both bank, employees and clients.
Cons
Unstable computer programmes which causes constant problems, creating more work stress and inadequate service to clients.
5,0
11 November 2020
Same role
Teller/Enquiries (Former Employee) - Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Nedbank was a great place to work at. The staff was super supportive and the teamwork excellent. What made me leave after 11 years was the fact that i was stand in for my branch manager and team leader but never got or new about positions available for team leader positions. I loved my clients .
Pros
You can study while working
Cons
Pressure
5,0
26 November 2019
Same location
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) - Nelspruit, Mpumalanga
It was Excellent and outstanding very enjoyable working in Nedbank.the energy and the vibe and the people there where very good to me.especially management.i've learned a lot in Nedbank.it is one of the good companies you can't go wrong with.
  1. Multifunctional consultant