Nedbank
4,1 out of 5 stars.
Nedbank Employee Review

my current company is the best place to work I just need to spread my wings.

4,0
31 March 2017
I need to spread my wings and explore other opportunities because I feel like I am getting comfortable where I am at the moment and from what I always hear comfortability does not take you anywhere. I am a young women who has worked on different banks and working on the banking industry has taught me many skills and I have gained lots of knowledge and awareness. From what I have learned I would like to combine all those lessons and implement them on a completely new environment.
4,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
4,0Culture
2 March 2021
Same role
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
Nedbank is a good company to work for with a good code of ethics and good fringe benefits.The management structure is great.One can grow their career quickly at the company.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Working on weekends
24 January 2021
Same role
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) - East London, Eastern Cape
Good company to work for. Great culture and working environment. Lots of growth opportunities for an ambitious person who looks to make headway in the financial services industry
Pros
Team spirit
Cons
Working on weekends and holidays
11 November 2020
Same location
Teller/Enquiries (Former Employee) - Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Nedbank was a great place to work at. The staff was super supportive and the teamwork excellent. What made me leave after 11 years was the fact that i was stand in for my branch manager and team leader but never got or new about positions available for team leader positions. I loved my clients .
Pros
You can study while working
Cons
Pressure
  1. my current company is the best place to work I just need to spread my wings.