Nedbank logo
Nedbank
4,1 out of 5 stars.

Nedbank

Nedbank Employee Review

Not fun its hard work depressing and no recognition

My role is responsible for more than half of the staff in the bank.I do observations and follow up when given tasks. My staff are hard working and team players but sometimes they get frustrated with all the training ,processes changing ,procedures that they need to adhere to ect.I try to motivate them and keep them going ,but I cat be held accountable for grown people that acts like children.I use to love my job working in the bank but the people and higher management has made it impossible for me to be happy .Its constant worrying a rush to complete most of my daily duties.

Pros

reimbursement for my overtime

Cons

im a hard worker and dont mind working overtime

2,0Work/Life Balance
1,0Salary/Benefits
1,0Job Security/Advancement
2,0Management
4,0Culture

Same role

Good work life balance. Normal working. Management was not professional. There was a sense of discrimination. I have learn a lot in terms of events an

Left the company last year!! Good company to work for. I have learned a lot in terms of Admin, Events, Marketing, Organisation and Travel Arrangements.
Same role

Retrenched staff treated like rubbish

Nedbank retrenched staff recently. People don't matter. Retrenched staff ignored and left business without goodbye or good luck. They just don't care.
Same location

Opportunity for growth

Nedbank as being my first employment after graduating gave me the opportunity to grow as an individual and learn independency at a tender age. I am a hardworking individual who can work well under pressure thanks to Nedbank.

Pros

Employee benefits

Cons

Sales targets

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nedbank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,1