Nedbank
Nedbank Employee Review

Productive & Busy environment

4,0
28 January 2019
My responsibility is to evaluate the applications received and assess the credit worthiness of the applicants to minimise risk and proactively identify problem areas within the financial status of the applicant. This involves comprehensive adherence to the credit risk policies and procedures as set out by the National Credit Regulator I am currently in my third year working as a Credit assessor for Nedbank Motor Finance. I have previously worked as a fraud investigator my responsibilities are to ensure compliance to process and minimum risk, to assess and validate finance applications to minimise risk to the bank. To ensure that client’s information submitted when applying finance is valid.
4,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
4,0Culture
5,0
2 March 2021
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
Nedbank is a good company to work for with a good code of ethics and good fringe benefits.The management structure is great.One can grow their career quickly at the company.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Working on weekends
3,0
17 February 2021
Team Leader Sales (Former Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
Nedbank gave me a chance to grow in my career and they invested alot in my development. The company offered alot of courses to help me perform my job
Pros
Travel allowance
3,0
17 August 2020
Litigation & Defended Consultant (Current Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
Nedbank has a lot of clusters. The cluster you are employed in, will dictate your experience. Working in an environment where education is irrelevant might become challenging. The environment may very well be hierarchy orientated and because some are set in their ways, there is no room for growth or to expand.
Pros
Interest rate
Cons
No support for growth or development
  1. Productive & Busy environment