Nedbank
Nedbank Employee Review

Productive enviroment

4,0
23 October 2017
I have learned quiet a lot about legal aspects with regard to selling of property and assets. My manager is a very approachable person. I enjoy the admin
4,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
3,0Culture
Pros
I don't work Saterdays
Cons
Possible movement to JHB
5,0
19 March 2020
Same role
Administrator (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Great company culture, they treat their employees well and they provide support to their employees. Great reward model. Salary is not bad at all, and employees are friendly and always willing to help.
3,0
8 October 2019
Same role
Administrator (Former Employee) - Sandton, Gauteng
Nedbank allows for great growing opportunities within the business. However, depending on management and colleagues you will either enjoy your work, or be constantly burned out because you have to work overtime due to non-working colleagues to ensure deadlines and target are met. You'll be doing others work just to ensure a functioning office. DO NOT expect compensation for overtime, most overtime is not due to choice. You will be forced to do overtime if you don't want a bad performance rating and want to receive your increase. NOT all branches are run the same, ALWAYS ask how the working environment is in your interviews, if you can ask some of the people already working there,(not the managers or team leaders.)
Pros
Free lunch - Sometimes
Cons
Hardly any compensation for overtime
3,0
17 February 2021
Same location
Team Leader Sales (Former Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
Nedbank gave me a chance to grow in my career and they invested alot in my development. The company offered alot of courses to help me perform my job
Pros
Travel allowance
  1. Productive enviroment