Nedbank
Nedbank Employee Review

Productivity

4,0
12 March 2018
My job is challenging since now the markets are down and most of the clients can't affort nor tend to buy bank products. However as a individual you need to excel and reach your monthly sales targets by working efficiently and perform very well. The fun part come to point whereby you make a connection and relationship with clients and customers which it needs to be maintained on a good level at all times.
2,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
2,0Management
3,0Culture
Pros
Bonus
Cons
Working on sundays
17 February 2021
Team Leader Sales (Former Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
Nedbank gave me a chance to grow in my career and they invested alot in my development. The company offered alot of courses to help me perform my job
Pros
Travel allowance
17 August 2020
Litigation & Defended Consultant (Current Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
Nedbank has a lot of clusters. The cluster you are employed in, will dictate your experience. Working in an environment where education is irrelevant might become challenging. The environment may very well be hierarchy orientated and because some are set in their ways, there is no room for growth or to expand.
Pros
Interest rate
Cons
No support for growth or development
15 April 2020
Senior Business Manager (Former Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
Highly sales driven, systems could use a bit of work (sometimes not user friendly for new joiners), the credit approval process is a bit slow and rigid