Nedbank
Nedbank Employee Review

Professional employer

5,0
9 July 2018
Excellent company. Look after their staff. Flexible work hours to accommodate work life balance. Professional in approach to clients and staff. Good career prospects
5,0Work/Life Balance
4,0
27 March 2015
Same role
Specialist Portfolio Manager (Former Employee) - Durban, ZN
Working in teams and interacting between departments is stimulating and a great opportunity to cross sell and know what Nedbank offers to clients. Management encourage teams to take charge of their learning and development in order to grow. Innovation is also encouraged. Coworkers celebrate together and are ready to support each other. The hardest part of the job was travelling in ever increasingly congested roads. Nedbank really cares about home life and work balance. There are also many projects and awareness opportunities.
3,0
17 February 2021
Same location
Team Leader Sales (Former Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
Nedbank gave me a chance to grow in my career and they invested alot in my development. The company offered alot of courses to help me perform my job
Pros
Travel allowance
Cons
3,0
17 August 2020
Same location
Litigation & Defended Consultant (Current Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
Nedbank has a lot of clusters. The cluster you are employed in, will dictate your experience. Working in an environment where education is irrelevant might become challenging. The environment may very well be hierarchy orientated and because some are set in their ways, there is no room for growth or to expand.
Pros
Interest rate
Cons
No support for growth or development
  1. Professional employer