Nedbank logo
Nedbank
4,1 out of 5 stars.

Nedbank

Nedbank Employee Review

Retrenched staff treated like rubbish

Nedbank retrenched staff recently. People don't matter. Retrenched staff ignored and left business without goodbye or good luck. They just don't care.

2,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
1,0Job Security/Advancement
1,0Management
2,0Culture

Same role

Good work life balance. Normal working. Management was not professional. There was a sense of discrimination. I have learn a lot in terms of events an

Left the company last year!! Good company to work for. I have learned a lot in terms of Admin, Events, Marketing, Organisation and Travel Arrangements.
Same roleSame location

Fantastic first job

I thoroughly enjoyed by experience working for a Bank! It was exciting and I progressed rapidly in a short space of time. My initial position was in Tellers and the balance between working with money (figures) and clients was amazing. I enjoyed reconciling the figures at the end of the day, and the administrative work that went with it. Before long I was promoted and thus exposed to other divisions which I thoroughly enjoyed as well. I was lucky enough to work at a new established branch which meant that I was required to perform tasks in different divisions.

Pros

Job Security

Cons

Same role

Not fun its hard work depressing and no recognition

My role is responsible for more than half of the staff in the bank.I do observations and follow up when given tasks. My staff are hard working and team players but sometimes they get frustrated with all the training ,processes changing ,procedures that they need to adhere to ect.I try to motivate them and keep them going ,but I cat be held accountable for grown people that acts like children.I use to love my job working in the bank but the people and higher management has made it impossible for me to be happy .Its constant worrying a rush to complete most of my daily duties.

Pros

reimbursement for my overtime

Cons

im a hard worker and dont mind working overtime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nedbank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,1

Based on 1 517 reviews

3,9Work/Life Balance
3,6Salary/Benefits
3,8Job Security/Advancement
3,6Management
3,9Culture
  • Nedbank
  • Retrenched staff treated like rubbish