Nedbank
4,1 out of 5 stars.
Nedbank Employee Review

Slow internet speed and extremely unstable computer programmes.

4,0
4 January 2021
Unstable systems causes unnecessary extra stress to an already stressful environment with lots of cash and cameras all over. Salary not bad, but not worth the amount of stress. Good company perks which keeps me from changing to a different employer.
3,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
2,0Management
3,0Culture
Pros
Holsboer vacations and school fee financial help. Staff rates, corporate wardrobe, strict policies to help cover both bank, employees and clients.
Cons
Unstable computer programmes which causes constant problems, creating more work stress and inadequate service to clients.
2,0
6 December 2020
Teller enquiries (Former Employee) - Nelspruit
The company is good but the people given leadership positions treat subordinates like second grade humans. Growth is next to none existent with people occupying the same positions for 10+years
Pros
Cons
No overtime payment
5,0
11 November 2020
Teller/Enquiries (Former Employee) - Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Nedbank was a great place to work at. The staff was super supportive and the teamwork excellent. What made me leave after 11 years was the fact that i was stand in for my branch manager and team leader but never got or new about positions available for team leader positions. I loved my clients .
Pros
You can study while working
Cons
Pressure
5,0
21 August 2020
ENQUIRIES CONSULTANT AND TELLER (Former Employee) - East London, Eastern Cape
I have worked there and since from day one I felt at home I was groomed not only professionally but also personally I developed so much skills and obtained an education qualification. I would run with big arms open if I would receive another opportunity to work for them.
Good
Good
  1. Slow internet speed and extremely unstable computer programmes.