Nedbank
Nedbank Employee Review

small but busy workplace

3,0
13 October 2017
I was a sales consultant at Nedbank but based at Cashbuild hardware, my responsibility was to assist clients that needs financing to build or renovate their houses. I leant a lot such as communications, problem solving skills, accuracy and numeracy skills. What I liked about the job is that there were people who did not afford to have bonds just like me but needs shelter for their children and Nedbank was there to assist.
3,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
4,0Culture
Pros
going out and market
Cons
target market in the area
5,0
2 March 2021
Same role
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
Nedbank is a good company to work for with a good code of ethics and good fringe benefits.The management structure is great.One can grow their career quickly at the company.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Working on weekends
5,0
24 January 2021
Same role
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) - East London, Eastern Cape
Good company to work for. Great culture and working environment. Lots of growth opportunities for an ambitious person who looks to make headway in the financial services industry
Pros
Team spirit
Cons
Working on weekends and holidays
4,0
4 February 2014
Same location
Assistant Manager(2ic) /Senior Sales Consultant (Former Employee) - Brackenfell, WC
This company has great goals and certainly will be a force to be reckoned with in the future. personality of staff are all great and respect is shown wherever you go. however the division I was in was not as structured as the greater organisation and had lots of flaws. Senior Management was not as open and clear as expected. best part though was the fact that everyday would be different and working offsite was almost an everyday occurrence making it enjoyable to come to work.
Pros
great training facilities
Cons
hours unpredictable at times.
  1. small but busy workplace