Nedbank logo
Nedbank
4,1 out of 5 stars.

Nedbank

Nedbank Employee Review

tea times and lunch times

Got a lot of benefits like medical pensionfund and holiday flats for workers and got a legal department who is willing to give advice to any co workers

Pros

tea and lunch times

Cons

office hours and alternative Saturdays

5,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
5,0Culture

Same role

opportunity for growth

It was my first formal job after college. I was made to feel comfortable in the workplace. I was treated with dignity and respect. Management was approachable. I was encouraged to grow and improve myself by means of in house training, online training and through subsidized formal training. Financial assistance with my child's school fees, assistance with medical aid expenses and prime linked interest rates on loan products including credit cards. Nedbank is a socially responsible company supporting and donating towards the World Wildlife Fund and various arts initiatives, they also offer learnership programmes for various income groups.

Pros

Reduction of interest rates

Cons

Working on weekends
Same role

Average

The company had a good values, but the problem was the way things were handled. There was no job security as the management will remind you that this could end at any time.. You were always in fear of loosing your job, not that you dont know your work. Pressure was too much.
Same location

Opportunity for growth

Nedbank as being my first employment after graduating gave me the opportunity to grow as an individual and learn independency at a tender age. I am a hardworking individual who can work well under pressure thanks to Nedbank.

Pros

Employee benefits

Cons

Sales targets

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nedbank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,1