Nedbank logo
4,1 out of 5 stars.

Nedbank

Nedbank Employee Review

Weak managerial structure.

When I was at Nedbank I never felt relaxed and at ease. The managers always threaten you with head office. Everything needs to be reffered to head office.

2,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
1,0Job Security/Advancement
1,0Management
1,0Culture

Same role

team buildings was the main focus

face to face client interaction was the main key. Client service driven environment. Treating customers fairly and with respect. Work together as a branch to receive excellent results
Same role

It is great place to work but with more adjusting and employee reconsideration the company could do much better.The place is amazing with great work mates and a friendly environment. The training facility is the best and quite understandable.
Same location

Great place to work its all depends from good leadership skills.

Great place to work except opportunity to move forward. I loved being a sales consultant but systems problems hold me back to reach my full potential. Salary could be better also to meet market. i believe when you pay someone a good salary it will drive them to work harder and reach great heights.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nedbank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,1

Based on 1 515 reviews

3,9Work/Life Balance
3,6Salary/Benefits
3,8Job Security/Advancement
3,6Management
3,9Culture
  • Nedbank
  • Weak managerial structure.