Nedbank
4,1 out of 5 stars.

Nedbank Employee Reviews in Empangeni, KwaZulu-Natal

Nedbank is great place to work for, We we work as a team and we also encourage and respect each other. I have learned a lot of things since I joined nedbank, things like how to handle pressure and focus. Management style is good the hardest part of the job is when you not deliver on your expectation.
daily target meeting. prior planning, fairness , team spirit and hard work, not meeting targets, client interaction and resolving client problems and meeting their needs.
Pros
late lunch
Cons
going home late
When Im not at work Communicating with clients Word processing Inbound and out bound call Stock and minute taking Ms excel Filing
Cons
having targets to achieve on a daily, I had a team of three staff members which were responsible for carrying out the sale and reporting back to me on a daily.
Since my job included going out I most of the times,that is how I got my sales experince,getting to communicate with different potential clients. It a nice place to work at with nice working environment, a support from sales managers is the one things that kept me going. Working with others as a team also helped me gaining experience in working with other
Pros
On going trainings
Cons
Normal working hours
The ability to take responsibility for the achievements of standards of service that comply with the highest expectations of the clients by making client and their needs a primary focus of one's actions and developing and sustaining productive client relationships.I've leaned a legislation to the banking industry , Understanding of banking product and services and multiskilling.Management used to give courage to seek opportunities for different and innovative approaches to address problems and opportunities.We have that willingness and ability to motivate and inspire others by means of appropriate challenges and empowerment.The hardest part of my job is where clients shout and complain especially on busy days systems become offline.And most enjoyable part of my job firstly creating a delighted customers , Receiving a compliment about a great service delivery.
  1. Empangeni, KwaZulu-Natal