Nedbank

Nedbank Employee Reviews in Johannesburg, Gauteng

Johannesburg, Gauteng341 reviews
4,0
I enjoyed my time at nedbank. There is a great emphasis on work life balance and employee well-being.

There will always be challenges where human beings interact, however the culture is designed to foster collaboration, innovation and self development.
5,0
I have enjoy working at Nedbank and have fantatsic colleagues that I work with. Nedbank has a good culture.
As always every job has its ups and down but there is always a posiive side of things ,
4,0
One of the big 4 banks in South Africa. Proud heritage. One of the most progressive BEE share scheme. Moving away from elitist perception to a bank for all.
3,0
Great place to work but change is required and growth a better salary and need , new job , its not bad to work just that I need a better salary and I am willing to learn
Pros
security in ur job
Cons
need a better salary
5,0
Great Place to work with strong leadership team operating in a tough environment. Strong support for career growth and development. Great place to work and Bank .
5,0
Best Company to work for and I will still want to be there till my retirement. I love the culture,the vibe,work environment,the people and the growth. I cannot trade anything for the company and the people working for it. The best, actually the greatest
Good
Good
5,0
Great company culture, they treat their employees well and they provide support to their employees. Great reward model. Salary is not bad at all, and employees are friendly and always willing to help.
5,0
Great company to work for. The division I worked for drove staff development and growth. Opportunities were always available for those who were driven to make a difference.
5,0
Deadlines had to be met, educating clients on their accounts. Activation of all free services. Colleagues very caring. Work place fun and relaxed. Great benefits.
4,0
A typical day in the office is typically very fast paced with lots of meetings with diverse individuals, actioning a lot of tasks and responding to tons of emails from clients.
Pros
Learning and development opportunities
Cons
Company culture is not embedded in innovation
4,0
This is a corporate and professional environment. Cross skill and digitization is key focus at the moment as a result of the competition seeking market share.
5,0
Don't just learn one thing
Explore many things

Be a hard worker

Always put a smile on your face

Put your personal issues outsider

Be willing to go extra mile

Be kind
3,0
The service that my department offered was fairly new within this division of Nedbank. The firm was willing to grow individuals tasked with these services to ensure that the business was delivering a high level of service to the client. It was a good opportunity for anyone looking to develop themselves in that line of work.
5,0
I was selected as number1 digital genie, I always ensure that my branch perform very well and I don't just work inside the branch only.. I also do activations so that people can know about our products and digital platforms. And I was recognised, I'm glad they appreciate the work I do💕
5,0
you have opportunity to learn, grow and be innovative. Performance driven with excellent increase and bonus possibilities. Never regret one day working there.
5,0
I have always loved working for Nedbank .there are necessary tools in place for training ,staff always made aware of changes ,honesty and transparency is part of the company values
2,0
The management sucks,they dont follow process they hire people based on that they know them,managers owned the company if the manager hates you, you will be streesed everyday and end up loosing your job
4,0
A typical day at Nedbank was very rewarding as i transacted on clients accounts with different personalities , I able to cross -sell different products and solve problems .
5,0
I like need bank for it so fruitful for the future of the employee . Need bank will make sure that when they introduce new product they will be workshop so as employees gain knowledge about new product. It is good in safety and security . It provides all resources required for project given .it motivate workers according to their performance
5,0
Days at work are very busy as long as you focus on your work you will be okay...
Make sure you are team player.

And that you can communicate with your work friends.

Iv have learned to be committed to do my best in everything make sure I learned new things help where I can.

Make your customer satisfied/Happy.
5,0
Lovely workplace. The diversity and culture is maintained to standard. Good and fair leadership. The environment professional and fun. The workplace has pause areas and a canteen as well excellent lavatories catered for both male and female and disable personnel too.
Pros
Growth and development
Cons
Lengthy hours