Nedbank
4,1 out of 5 stars.

Nedbank Employee Reviews in Kempton Park, Gauteng

I were very happy in my time at Nedbank, learned a lot and made lifetime friends. Love the customers and staff. Working with people are my passion although its tuff I love to be busy must of the day.
Be professional, honest and articulate. Nedbank is good on personal growth within the banking industry. The are very collaborative and have team spirit culture.
Pros
Good place to grow your career in Banking
Cons
Need to be head strong and cope well undef pressure.
It was a great opportunity for me to work for this company we always had a good.if you do good you would be recognized by incentives n large bonuses.the staff was always put first.
Pros
Free lunch hours
Cons
Working for a financial institution has great prospects when you are passionate about customer service and are willing to go the extra mile. I loved everything about it,my promotions came when i had not fully grasped some aspects but because the manager knew my potential and believed it me, i had a chance to grow within the company.
No comment. Reason is i didn't get to becoming a full potential asset to the company. All in all it is an amazing company to work for in all aspects. The culture is great.
Pros
Cons
People
Well , I enjoyed and learn a lot as a consultant , My manage kept pushing and pushing to get the best out of me and she did cos I was the high performer in the Branch and fast ans effective employee , all management took pride in me. I am very proud that I learned and and became my best.What I love most was making my client happy , when they walked out they walk out of the branch with a smile. I am not lazy and I hate it when one on my co -workers do not give the best for the client. I enjoyed myself until I was moved to a PicknPay Store as a In retail Manager , I did not like it , I feel that I was set up for failure, because that was a total different place you hardly see a client nor solve a complex problem , my adrenaline was not at use there ,I was demotivated completely, I resigned because I had to work on a Sunday and to me family time is important and spiritual things too. I love the bank though , and if given opportunity to work there I would but as a Homeloan Specialist ,
Pros
free lunch or breakfast when ever we celebrate achievements or tea, or coffee always available for free
Cons
sunday, I hate working on a sunday
  1. Kempton Park, Gauteng