Nedbank
4,1 out of 5 stars.

Nedbank Employee Reviews in King William’s Town, Eastern Cape

we were a young team and had brought in fresh ideas to the company.we were challenged to aim and reach high standards.managment included us in desicion making which kept the team perfoming.
Great place to work. Team work is very important in this industry which they collaborate perfectly with their values. It is a quick thinking environment which gives you skills in all areas especially alertness.
Pros
Excellent environment
Cons
No growth
Productivity and is the company to work for and i would like to grow from the company and to fulfill all my needs .i have kids so for me to work for the company i will be able to take of my kids
Pros
Free lunches and if i worked over time i must earn more
Cons
I can work long hours and even on public holidays
Nedbank is a great company that cares for its clients, staff and the environment. The leaders of Nedbank are truly focused on making the company the number 1 bank in Africa. The only problem is some individual managers who unfortunately do not possess proper leadership qualities and lack interpersonal skills. Besides this there is no doubt that Nedbank is a great company to be part of and definitely one i am proud to have been part of.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Nedbank?
  1. King William’s Town, Eastern Cape