Nedbank logo

3,9
Work-Life Balance

Found 13 reviews matching the searchSee all 1 510 reviews

Proffessionally run top SA Bank,

Senior management lead the business with skill and a very high awareness of strategic positioning, mixed with extremely high ethics. The bank is taking the lead in advancing in technology.

Pros

Culture.

Creating delightful customers

The products are upgraded all the time and they provide training for them. The hard part was to work under pressure and with difficult customers.Teamwork was crucial because we worked with different products

Pros

knowledge of banking first hand

Cons

working under pressure

Highly stressfull job but great people and enviroment

Nedbank is a family that looks after their staff and goes the extra mile for their clients. Integrity, trust, client focused, transparency, can be used to describe some of Nedbank's values which all staff strive for.

Cons

Highly stressful

people oriented

Nedbank has a very strong culture - although they are going through some strategic changes and challengers overall they look after their permanent staff as much as possible

Pros

support structures are good

Cons

growth and development slow

Challenging and always busy

The work is interesting and challenging. Workload is ever on the increase. Organisational culture and vision is good. Overall experience is good. Salary is average. Not much room or opportunity for growth in KZN.

Pros

Challenging and busy

Cons

No room for growth

Challenging yet fun and great organization

Great place to work at, very challenging at times but there is so much that I have been exposed to that I am grateful for. The staff benefits are also great.

Pros

flexibility to perform tasks

we worked as a team of individuals so the emvironment was dynamic

Working at Nedbank I was exposed to a lot of information about knowing your business and the clients you service. My branch was the busiest in the area and we performed functions and dutites that were different from other branches. We were always busy so we never had issues with hard work. We often won branch prizes like free lunches. I gad a great relationship with my manager so going to work was always rewarding knowing I always had support.

Pros

winnings brach prizes

Cons

growth within banking can take too long as well

Great Company. Very productive

Loading atms is very dangerous,its an ideal job for a single person.Must also be very observent and willing to work very long hours . Confidence and speed is a necessity.

Pros

No set lunch periods

Cons

Hour are extremely long

management should consider for their staff well not only push sales.

Value staff,give support and consider their well being for them to be productive.listen to their opinion.guide them accordingly allow change if staff request.

A very easy place to work in.

Very busy from teh start of day. Reports need to be completed. Staff are very willing to help. Sales target and goals must be achieved. Trying to understand customer wants and demands important. Ensure as bank teller you balance at end of day. Ensure all bank rules are met.

Pros

Work is easy to do.

Cons

Weekends

An Organisation driven by values and strives to be best place to work and the best place to bank

Dynamic Collaboration and Leadership A shift in Leadership style may be noted but can be improved on. Being effective whilst coping with administration and outdated technology. The people and the clients are what I love the most.

Pros

Quality Recognition and Job Security

Cons

Ineffective Operations and innovations

Business driven

A typical day began by default at a stepped-up pace. You have your own tasks to perform, do those first then assist where ever else you can. Respect those that have some authoritative value over you since they are placed in that role because they possess remarkable traits to be where they are. The co-workers are ambitious and always keep their families in mind. The ability to say no. A typical learning experience.

Pros

Variety of individuals with huge knowledge base.

Productive, innovative, challenging.

Reviewing of Daily Reports Learned about financials and credit analysis

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nedbank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,1