Nedbank

Nedbank Employee Reviews in Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape

Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape22 reviews
5,0
To work under the bank it gives me the lot of passion + trust myself in front of people. Teach me how work underpreessur+ communicate with the people.
Pros
Food
Cons
9 hours
3,0
At first it was fun but as time went by, part of management was difficult to work with and they also set difficult tragets to meet considering the place we are at economically.
3,0
Nedbank is a beautiful place with work. But does need some adjustments in terms of keeping stuff enthusiastic about thier respective positions, especially the assistants which i feel are left behind.
Pros
My team is like family
Cons
Work overload
4,0
Day to day I would help clients with their different enquiries and also assisting them with deposits and withdrawals. It could be quite challenging to make them digital smart but eventually we get it right.
Pros
Learning new skills almost every day.
Cons
Lunch hours changes and sometimes you have to take lunch the morning .
5,0
Nedbank strives on client service and client experience, not forgetting the sales targets. Nedbank is under retail hence longer working hours compared to other banks.
3,0
It is a nice place to work but has been coming short on the front of overtime where employees in PE are no longer receiving overtime for Saturday’s and Sunday’s. And I speak for my self when I say that being forced to work ever weekend without end is unbearable.
Pros
Cons
Extensive work hours with no overtime
3,0
The environment of working in a bank is wonderful and people are always trained through workshops as well as online assessments are wonderful
The levels of communicate are great as employees are always informed about what is happening in the company
Pros
Wearing nice
Cons
Commission based
4,0
Great place to work at. Lots of experience I gained lots of training. I've been given a great opportunity to work in almost every field in the banking capacity.
5,0
Nedbank is a good company to work for they look after their staff and is always looking at new ways to keep staff interested and grounding them. Excellent etiquette and staff moral.
Pros
Lowered banking fees:-)
Cons
Green uniform:-(
4,0
Nedbank is a great company to work for, even though management can place a lot of pressure on employees. It is, however, a great place to work because they go out of their way to make sure staff are fully equipped to conduct their daily tasks
4,0
I need to spread my wings and explore other opportunities because I feel like I am getting comfortable where I am at the moment and from what I always hear comfortability does not take you anywhere. I am a young women who has worked on different banks and working on the banking industry has taught me many skills and I have gained lots of knowledge and awareness. From what I have learned I would like to combine all those lessons and implement them on a completely new environment.
5,0
I will recommend anyone to work for them I only take early pension with them if they can take me back I will gladly do that .I took early regiment and I did enjoy working with them from my early years
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
7.30 hrs
4,0
Nedbank is a good company it can help you develop your capabilities,improve your skills and development,multitasking
Pros
Training and development
5,0
Nedbank invests in its staff in order to make happy staff and thereby getting happy clients ..the workplace is just amazing . and the management is very supportive
Pros
staff parties
Cons
strict policies
4,0
Nedbank have a good products and good sales for us and promote our sales habit to drive targerts of our sales.

The reason i liked to work for the company we are working as teamcollectively along together

I learn to have a self control for my sales targets
Pros
Accreditation trainings to improve knowledge.
Cons
24/7 commited in sales, Sites visits .
The Nedbank culture values employees
Pushing beyond boundaries

Respect
Pros
Entrepreneurial
Cons
Not Applicable
Great place to work.
Lots of routine work. Sometimes challenging.

Management very professional.

Co-workers agreeable people.

I was always looking forward to going to work.
Pros
Job security.
Cons
Responsible for large amounts of money.
5,0
My days are normally busy, tasks include people management, drive performance, ensure that issues of compliance are adhred to.
I learn something new everyday, the day is never the same as other.

As part of leadership it enabled me to use my own discretion simultanously adhering to company policies.

Friendly people that are always eager to learn and improve

Having to path ways with dedicated employees due to issues of performance.

Achieving results and watching people grow under my leadership

Pros
Working with the TEAM that has a common vision & goal
Cons
Lack of recognition accross the business
4,0
Morning meetings was always fruit full for the whole team.Each day was not the same as the previous day. Each day was unique with it's challenges like staffing and making the day sales targets.I had a fantastic working relationship with my staff as well as with management. I have learned over the years at nedbank that if you do not take charge of your destiny no else will do that for you and that hard work pays off at the end of the day. The hardest part of my job was to say no to a staff member. And the most enjoyable was to go to work and face all the challenges. We worked together as a team and there was no "I" in a team.The most enjoyable part of the job when clients come back for excellent service rendered to them.
Pros
working with people
Cons
long hours was second to none. what you put in you will reep one day.
4,0
The company is a well respected financial institution which provide development and growth , The work itself is enjoyable and the co-workers are really professional when it comes to work. The enjoyable part of the job was to see myself delivering to any task that has been assigned under me, meeting targets as well both monthly and yearly.
Pros
nothing