Nedbank
4,1 out of 5 stars.

Nedbank Employee Reviews in Upington, Northern Cape

Great place to work except opportunity to move forward. I loved being a sales consultant but systems problems hold me back to reach my full potential. Salary could be better also to meet market. i believe when you pay someone a good salary it will drive them to work harder and reach great heights.
When I was at Nedbank I never felt relaxed and at ease. The managers always threaten you with head office. Everything needs to be reffered to head office.
Good enviroment to work in.fun and energetic.good sales driven atmosphere.hours per week are sometimes tiring but benefits the company.we at nedbank do strive to deliver the best service.service oriented aswell as professionalism is key
Nedbank is an excellent place to start working, they provide training in different departments. The culture is awesome, a workplace that feels like your own family.
Pros
Family environment
Cons
salary
Client based and constantly hunting for new clients. Serve clients depending on what their financial needs are. The Hardest part of my job is the hunting of clients. The most enjoyable part of my job is when I reach my target.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Nedbank?
  1. Upington, Northern Cape