Nedbank
4,1 out of 5 stars.

Nedbank Employee Reviews for Administrative Clerk

It was my first formal job after college. I was made to feel comfortable in the workplace. I was treated with dignity and respect. Management was approachable. I was encouraged to grow and improve myself by means of in house training, online training and through subsidized formal training. Financial assistance with my child's school fees, assistance with medical aid expenses and prime linked interest rates on loan products including credit cards. Nedbank is a socially responsible company supporting and donating towards the World Wildlife Fund and various arts initiatives, they also offer learnership programmes for various income groups.
Pros
Reduction of interest rates
Cons
Working on weekends
The company had a good values, but the problem was the way things were handled. There was no job security as the management will remind you that this could end at any time.. You were always in fear of loosing your job, not that you dont know your work. Pressure was too much.
It is a great place to work and systematically and the way they treat employee is very much appreciated. I have learnt alot and thanks for the chance.
Good space to work in, innovative company, good enviromnet to be in, the type of work helps increase your product knowledge in Home loans and increases skills
Pros
Increase in Product knowledge
Cons
No growth for few years now
Fun place to work in but not really employee friendly. It is the basic of to service you client with a smile and send him on his way. Workplace culture is excellent a energetic group of people with a lot to give to others.
Pros
Medical Aid and pensioen
Cons
Long Hours
Got a lot of benefits like medical pensionfund and holiday flats for workers and got a legal department who is willing to give advice to any co workers
Pros
tea and lunch times
Cons
office hours and alternative Saturdays
A normal day usually started with coffee, followed by preparing clients' documents receieved from the bank's branches to be caputured in the system.I learned how to communicate more openly with my co-workers and management, also how to correctly manage my time. Working hand in hand with withmy co-workers was important because we had a certain target to reach so if we weren't on the same page, it was going to be complicated.The target at times was the hardest part o fthe job, as the system would be very slow or down on certain days or not enough files were being bought to us. the most fun part was day of apppreciation, getting free goodies always puts the staff in a good mood and also listening to each other as we express our gratitudes.
Pros
free goodies
Cons
slow system at times.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Nedbank?
  1. Administrative Clerk