Nedbank logo

3,6
Pay & Benefits

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 1 511 reviews

Nedbank culture

It was a very place where diversity was of abundance and coming to work was like home away from home, it had that feeling and that made the work seem like just another aspect of your daily routine how much people can say I want to go to work that would be my translation in a nutshell

Pros

decent lunch hours and a competitive salary

Cons

no cons

Fun workplace but poor management

I have learned how to communicate with different customers and how to respect them. I.have learned to live my life with five values of Nedbank which I still apply at home.. Nedbank Lesotho management is very poor, the management only support and care for people earning higher salary,as for low management their opions doesnt matter..

Pros

N/a

Productive company

Punctuality and time on task was something that we should live.I experience a lot such as good communication with others, working as a team ,accuracy.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Normal hours

Fun place to work in

It is a great place to work and bank. Culturally diversed and they support CSI, great benefits and support. Your family also benefits(bursaries and school fees)

Pros

Medical aid benefits

Cons

Expensive medical aid

Go for gold

A typical day at work means reaching my target/goals set for me. I learned to recpect all people around me. Management play a nessacary roll in my life. You are spending more time with your co-workers than family, that is Why we need to treat one another proffesionaly but with passionate and with respect. The hardest part of the job was dealing with not so friendly clients And still stayed professional. The most enjoyable part were ,when I was regognised for a job well done!

Pros

Nedbank staff benefits

Cons

Sathurday work

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Nedbank?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nedbank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,1