Nedbank logo

3,6
Pay & Benefits

Found 14 reviews matching the searchSee all 1 511 reviews

Fun,productive and homely

They value their employees so much,they train and develop their employees there is always opportunities of growth and have programmes in place for their employees that can assist them if they have problems they are not just programmes just to be there ,they are actually in use.like counseling. Work equity they are able to listen to their employees if they have an input without freight and it is safe place to work in.there is no input from me for they stand as their slogan.

Pros

Benefits, incentives, good environment etc.

Cons

Make permanent position

Fun and professional

Nedbank is one of the greatest companies to work for and I thoroughly enjoyed myself to serve in the company. The campany takes good care of it's employees.

Pros

Free tea/coffee

Cons

Late shifts

great work place

The culture of was of a very supportive staff and great staff benefits, good working hours. company always had great staff activities they had safe environment for workers and safety was assured at all times.

Pros

incentives for perfomance and awards

Cons

management could do better

stressful and demanding

I had quite an experience to be honest ,the work and pressure was not an issue it was very exciting and challenging which is fun my only concern was the poor management

Pros

free telephone calls

Cons

long hours and expensive transport fees

GREAT work ethic

The work ethic here was productive every employee has a sense of purpose at this company, the employee is often taken for granted so it's nice to be at a place where u feel valued for you work.

Pros

Medical aid benefits

Cons

Little communication with management

Teambuilding regularly an constant traing to improve urself

We worked 5 days a week an 1 Saturday a month there was always trainging to improve ur skills salary was really good an there was always room for growth an opportunity to they believe in diverse cultures an accomodated each one

Pros

We would get incentive for good performance

Cons

Not enouh hours in the day

great place to work especially if you are from school. many oppotunities

Great place to get your work experience,learn about customer service or sales Plenty of training provided and support from management.Provided with opportunities to further studies if your cause is business related.the are benefits such as medical aid and year end bonuses.

Pros

lean to be confident when speaking to people.

Cons

no social life because u work even on weekends and sundays, working hours are till, late and no traport provided to staff.

productive and accomodating workplace

It was a 4 Months contract and being there taught me alot socially and personally especially when working with clients how you adjust your emotions,manner of approach,how to be accountable,respect your colleagues also how to adjust personal emotions when you in the workplace.

Pros

free food vouchers during training

Cons

long lunch hours on fridays

productive and great place to work

Nedbank is a great place to work , there are lots of opportunities for growth and development. yet i feel that qualification is more important than the experience even if one has been with the company for years.

Pros

great support

Cons

salary and benefits

Nedbank is a great place to work. I'm grateful for the opportunity. I want to leave because I want to work with clients on face to face basic. The call centre environment is no longer my ideal place to work

Benefits

Cons

No cons

Food service personel

doing face to face and doing customer service and making sure i give clients that personal touch at all time being friendly and smiling and making sure the enjoy their stay..offering advice and having leadership within me

Pros

free lunches

Cons

very productive and very fun working place indeed

Handling of all incoming calls for claims dedication,commucation skills, professionalism respectinng each other working long hours 12hours per shift incentives

Pros

yes indeed some free lunches now and then.

Cons

long hours but no incentives

Productive and fun place to work at

In all honesty, it was a productive and fun place to work at as mentioned above, the environment is friendly an the ethic is at high.. The is room for growth for a individual that is interested in banking/finance.

Pros

Room for learning, good environment, free goods at times.

Cons

Workload doesnt balance salary.

energetic enviroment

young vibrate people with alot of ambition and encouragement

Pros

great team building