Nedbank

Nedbank Employee Reviews for Consultant

Consultant69 reviews
South Africa69 reviews
5,0
The benefits and the salary were sufficient. Nedbank promotes within and they are constantly encouraging their employees to study further, they are always willing to pay for your studies provided that you will study something that is banking related or something that will benefit you and the bank
Pros
Salary and benefits
Cons
Targets were unrealistic
3,0
Nedbank has a lot of clusters. The cluster you are employed in, will dictate your experience. Working in an environment where education is irrelevant might become challenging. The environment may very well be hierarchy orientated and because some are set in their ways, there is no room for growth or to expand.
Pros
Interest rate
Cons
No support for growth or development
4,0
More management interaction is needed. Employees suggestions need to be considered more. Otherwise good environment. Good office culture. And benefits.
Pros
Great place to work for benefits
Cons
To much fear is instilled
4,0
I enjoy working for this company, it is a very good company, with lots of benefit and good salary. They care a lot about their staff and their client also.
4,0
Nedbank is a productive environment with a strong work culture. The company takes care of employees and there are many benefits. Things can get quite challenging in terms of sales requirements (therefore increased stress levels are inevitable) but otherwise, I have learnt a lot during my time as a Multifunctional Consultant.
3,0
I was happy for more than 10years.
However, the digitalisation is forcing many people to become jobless

Some managers push for your develipment but sadly there is back biting.
4,0
Responsible for balancing cash and cheques. Daily handling of credit/debit cards and cheque books while issuing products and delivering services within line with company policy and procedure.
3,0
I’m a permanent part-time employee and only working certain hours a month, the money is fairly for the days but it doesn’t cover my expenses, I need a job that will give a financial freedom where I will be able to afford myself and my family
5,0
-Nedbank is a great place to work,
-A great place to equippe yourself.

- Great working Culture.

- A Company that cares about their,

employees so much.
5,0
get to work start at 8, talking to clients, attending to queries, selling products to clients and capturing data or information on the system. most enjoyable part is the admin you get a break from speaking to clients and the hardest is having to assist a angry client with their query.nedbank is a great place to work and great lace to bank
4,0
Nedbank is striving to be the best it can be. Employee wellbeing is central at Nedbank. We just need to fine tune our technology and not change our horses in the midstream.
2,0
A great place to work. love some of the benefits.
love he clients

Gain alt of experience

coach and mentor new staff

assist in where I can

achieve awards

pushing beyond boundaries
5,0
Nedbank is a great company to work on and it has many benefits and with the skills and experience that I have I can do more and trained to be more patient
3,0
Good company, with poor management skills. Stressful environment, with sometimes unreasonable targets. Lack of people skills on the management side. More respect towards employees required.
5,0
Good company it builds you up allow you to grow be a team builder .team player have the ability to be your self being passionate about what you do self driven self confident
3,0
While I was at this company, my time there was fraught with many difficulties. I learned things I'd never known before but it came with a price I couldn't afford.
1,0
I remember,my first day at Nedbank lady called Reyaan welcomed me with warm hands.Nedbank is not the company I can refer other people,management is not good.
Pros
Cons
158 hours
3,0
Generally a great company. Retail staff earning peanuts. While they are the soldiers on the ground. Long hours and weekend hours tend to distract a healthy work life balance.
Pros
Staff rate
Cons
Long hours and little salaries
3,0
You really need to work hard to enjoy what you are doing.They really made it hard for us with their high interest rates . they did not market their loan back then.
4,0
I'm looking for a job as a multifunctional consultant and I was once in that position for four years now I know that I'm a hard worker I can also perform on leads was the top performer at dayizenza plaza.
Pros
Breakfast
Cons
Over time.
4,0
Nedbank goes out of there way to make sure there staff are well trained to be able to do there jobs fully and keep the clients happy.
Working for Nedbank was a amasing experiance and I believe that if you have worked in a call centre under that amount of presure and the knowledge you build up there you can go out there and do almost any other job. Working for Nedbank was best thing ever because I now have so much knowlidge and I've learned to work under presure and accept that no matter what your client comes first and the client is always right.

Working for Nedbank made me a very independent person because it's a hand on job from 8 to 4:30 no time to leave your desk and ask for help because then your client is on the line to long you waisting his time and money and the other clients have to stay on hold.

There is so much I can say about my experiance with them.
Pros
job was secure
Cons
no flexible hours