Nedbank
4,1 out of 5 stars.

Nedbank Employee Reviews for Credit Analyst

there is no growth in business banking and the fact that corporate is only at Johannesburg is also a bad side of working for Nedbank because in other provinces you are only limited to Banking.
Pros
Great culture, fun, great leaders, support, and personal growth
Cons
stressful environment
Ask them and the they’ll attest to this! Work yourself out and get no recognition or less increases when it comes to salary review times. It’s very saddening indeed
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Trial Systems being used
Great people, reasonable enough systems in place to get work done efficiently. Offers great environment to learn banking and have that solid base of knowledge Issue however is opportunity for grown. Few and Far between. Nedbank also does not always offer competitive remuneration.
Pros
Great place to start your career
Cons
remuneration packages low
Adequate and efficient systems in place which enabled employees to better do their work. Management however did not follow through on certain deliverables to particularly training programmes developed in the area.
Pros
good work life balance
Cons
no growth
Nedbank Private Wealth was a good place to work at, happy people a homely culture where a lot of people get along and care about each other's development.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Bonuses can be improved
I once read that if you are not happy, relocate, you are not a tree. Your life is all about choices of your own, never look back 10 years from now and say you had to settle for your life.
I don't just move because I want to but I need to be challenged. it was just time. I loved working here, the people and the environment, I was at home.
People oriented bank and invest on their employees. Best bank to work for and learnt a lot about Business Banking The top management is easy accessable to junior staff and willing to train
Pros
safe enviroment
Cons
Typical day of deadlines, queries and follow-ups, information management, monitoring and meaningful feedback. I have learnt that Information sent to stakeholders must to be clear, professionally laid out and straight to the point. management are service and results driven, co workers are willing to impart knowledge regarding the work. The hardest part is the volumes we deal with and the most enjoyable is that it is a challenging, ever changing and grooming job
Pros
below prime interest rates fringe benefits
Cons
Work and learn fast The bug stops with you Good networks with co-workers is the utmost Deadlines could be beyond planing and always required to go extra mile without recognition Culture of learning
Pros
Good organisation to learn and grow knowledge
Cons
Top-down management structure
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Nedbank?
Nedbank culture is amongst the ones who have improved tremendously comparred when I joined in 2005.
Pros
Social gatherings and team building exercises
Cons
Dominated by white females who think that it is their time to be
I built my banking carreer at Nedbank and was passionate about what I did and what the organisation stood for. I loved working at Nedbank and I have learned a great deal over my time with them.