Nedbank
4,1 out of 5 stars.

Nedbank Employee Reviews for Promoter

Don't just learn one thing Explore many things Be a hard worker Always put a smile on your face Put your personal issues outsider Be willing to go extra mile Be kind
It was a hectic but manageable work experience and I got to learn to work under pressure with various characters of people. The management was organised and i enjoyed getting learn more about the company's various aspects I did not know about.
Working as a promoter for Nedbank was quite fun and interesting, I got to interact with students and played games with them because we created an environment for them to relax while doing their school work because the account we were promoting was for young professionals
We had to write letters and send them to their clients.. That was very fun because we were very competitive with my colleagues. We wanted to see who knew how to operate a computer faster than the other.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
This job was premised around the idea of promoting the company and it's events. I found it to be exciting as it allowed one to meet many new people and communicate with them. In addition to this,it taught one to diligent and hard-working whilst maintaining a positive attitude.
Pros
Short working hours