Nedbank

Nedbank Pay & Benefits reviews: Sales Consultant

Clear
3.6Pay & Benefits

Found 21 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,525 reviews

It's a fun place to work and enjoyable and you grow and you get the skills and knowledge you deserve and you can get the benefits as well that you enjoy.

Pros

1hr lunch

Fun workplace

Nedbank is a good company to work for with a good code of ethics and good fringe benefits.The management structure is great.One can grow their career quickly at the company.

Pros

Good working environment

Cons

Working on weekends

Nedbank us not a nice place to work there is still racizim

I was forced to work 3 positions but earned for one position en also I was under paid the area manager had her people for promotion I was also robbed hours of overtime I was .not given choice of money or day off for my overtime it was really painful

Need to relocate to Butterworth its to expensive to stay in east London

Would like to get a better job than can pay me better its too expensive to stay in east London I'm so flexible.working over time under pressure.team work

Great place to work its all depends from good leadership skills.

Great place to work except opportunity to move forward. I loved being a sales consultant but systems problems hold me back to reach my full potential. Salary could be better also to meet market. i believe when you pay someone a good salary it will drive them to work harder and reach great heights.

Opportunity for growth

Nedbank as being my first employment after graduating gave me the opportunity to grow as an individual and learn independency at a tender age. I am a hardworking individual who can work well under pressure thanks to Nedbank.

Pros

Employee benefits

Cons

Sales targets

Productive and always new opportunities

It was a great opportunity for me to work for this company we always had a good.if you do good you would be recognized by incentives n large bonuses.the staff was always put first.

Pros

Free lunch hours

Cons

Is the company to work for

Productivity and is the company to work for and i would like to grow from the company and to fulfill all my needs .i have kids so for me to work for the company i will be able to take of my kids

Pros

Free lunches and if i worked over time i must earn more

Cons

I can work long hours and even on public holidays

It was very tough

I enjoyed my time there, even though it was a very short period of time. But I represented the company very well. I was professional from start to finish however it was tough but I did my part.

Pros

Incentive

Was very good

Was very good and balanced ,the money was not enough cause cost of living to high but better than nothing,and 100per security just affected retrenched

Pros

Medical aid

Cons

Fine

Jobs at Nedbank

Sales Consultant positions
See more jobs

Productive and Good place to work at

Its a good place to work for personal growth and skills the offer, they train you for every position. We also get employee benefits such as medical aid and cheaper rates on money lending

Pros

Training and all paid expenses

Cons

Sometimes the long hours

Great first time job

Nedbank is an excellent place to start working, they provide training in different departments. The culture is awesome, a workplace that feels like your own family.

Pros

Family environment

Cons

salary

Fun work place

Nedbank is a great place to work for.The culture is alive theres good management and the people are wonderful.theres alot of team work and team playing in most divisions

Benefits

Cons

I've spent 10 years of my life and I don't regret it. it was fun working for them. They trained me to be the best of the best to do my job.

The Company is a good company that someone can work for. The benefits especially for medical aid and the management they put on branches are not good but it depends not all the managers are bad. What I've enjoyed is that I grew up under their wing. It felt like my second home.

Pros

Staff Recognition

Cons

working on weekend

work

I learned a lot in terms of providing the best service and striving to be the best, working without being supervised and producing the best results

Pros

free lunches

A great place to work

I started as a graduate on a learnership for 12months on-job-training and was offered permanent employment at the end.

Pros

Wondeful Benefits

Cons

Working weekends and public holidays

good customer service

add value to the company and good customer service it was a fun working place and the good team work as well and it was good to work for the company

Pros

free lunches sometimes

Cons

go for an extra mile

Great place to work and bank

great place to work, you feel important, the organization has direction.

Pros

job security, great benefits

Cons

advancement

i love sales

i have learn how to be a team player,i did get along with my co-wokers

Pros

lunch hours were normal

Cons

working hours were normal as well

a day at work

morning meeting with the teamaddress problems we had the day before eg. system problems, meeting target ect.praythen start with completing all sales done day beforeconfim employment and load all documentsstart dailing for new saleswell we learn somthing new everydaythe hardest part of ,my job if the data we get is not getting us any sales.what I love about this is the joy that clients get when they get to know they can save money and yet get more benefits from the products we offer. and knowing you have helped someone out there.I work well with my team mates we assist each other and as I can speak Zulu and xhosa I assist them with those calls when needed.

Pros

the fun we have with everyone and the spirit we bring to the team

Cons

salary

Target Driven

Working at Nedbank as a sales consultant is lots of hard work,it's a target driven position.I have been performing really well with my sales.We see clients from the time doors open till they close.I enjoy assisting client's and inacting with them.I learn alot by interact with co-workers and my client's.The hardest part is the salary,the salary doesn't suit the type of work that I produce.

Pros

no pros

Cons

rarely take a break

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nedbank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Nedbank