Nedbank
4,1 out of 5 stars.

Nedbank Employee Reviews for Sales Leader

Worked in sales which was naturally a bit stressful however management is supportive. Nedbank systems are reliable and management gets involved. You are allowed to work independently and as part of a team. You are challenged cognitively and the business invests in their employees.
Pros
Incentives and salaries are market related
Cons
Can't think of any
Nedbank gave me a chance to grow in my career and they invested alot in my development. The company offered alot of courses to help me perform my job
Pros
Travel allowance
Cons
This was my first corporate employer and I think is the last one as I never see myself leaving the organization.. I will only grow within. This organization made me the success I am today
It a great place to work and lovely staff and a great bank to bank We love our clients and they come first in everything And we are money expect who do good
Pros
Sometimes
Cons
On flexible branch
Honest, Fair, respect. Pushing behound boundaries and people centred. Caring for the environment. Look after their staff. Nedbank makes things happen. Believing in educating their staff . Continues developing in their staff.
Pros
Staff rate
Cons
Extended working hours
Nedbank allowed me to grow and gave me opportunities to act in different roles. I was the stand in Manager. Attend sales meetings with Area managers and fellow stakeholders. They listened and understood. They believe in growing staff to be the best that they can be. I Had the oppertunity to help staf grow, do their development, couching, supervision, performance appraisals.
Pros
Medical and pension
Cons
Nedbank is a fun and challenging company to work at,A typical day at work includes learning new things daily, meeting new and interesting people as well as strive towards operational excellence and flawless execution of our strategies and action plans. the most enjoyable part about my work is knowing that I have made a positive impact in both my internal and external customer base, and that I have helped someone achieve their dream of either owning a home or planning for that special something.
Pros
recognition
Cons
beaurocracy
Ned bank is great place to work, to bank and to invest. We having fun as we are young and vibrant.
-A typical day at work for me is eventful and filled with leanings (i.e. banking processes and procedures). - I have learnt to be patient with myself, my team but most importantly, with the different clients which I serve. 'A smile goes a long way'. -The most challenging part of my job is to keep positive, for myself and for the team I lead, even when things are not looking up for the team, sales-wise. -The most enjoyable part is working together with the team I lead to reach a common Sales, Service & Operational goal(s) .
Pros
Incentives and recognition for great perfromance
Cons
Time management Discipline Reach targents on time Cooperation.
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Short and long hours
I worked hours from 8am till 5pm, my work places were places where we always worked as teams, helping each other to reach branch targets, managers plays huge roles in the teams, as an assistant and team leader I had to take responsibilities in the branch, huge tasks but manageble as we worked as a team
Pros
i hour lunch
Cons
8am to 5pm
clients visitspreparing reportsstock managementreplying emailslot leant like leadership skillsco-workers are the best
Pros
self management
Cons
standby