Nedbank
4,1 out of 5 stars.

Nedbank Employee Reviews for Technical Consultant

Nedbank is the place to be it has the best benefits and very professional all the the time the customer service is all on high point clients are happy
Pros
One hour lunch
Cons
8 hours
More management interaction is needed. Employees suggestions need to be considered more. Otherwise good environment. Good office culture. And benefits.
Pros
Great place to work for benefits
Cons
To much fear is instilled
Nedbank is a productive environment with a strong work culture. The company takes care of employees and there are many benefits. Things can get quite challenging in terms of sales requirements (therefore increased stress levels are inevitable) but otherwise, I have learnt a lot during my time as a Multifunctional Consultant.
I was happy for more than 10years. However, the digitalisation is forcing many people to become jobless Some managers push for your develipment but sadly there is back biting.
-Nedbank is a great place to work, -A great place to equippe yourself. - Great working Culture. - A Company that cares about their, employees so much.
A great place to work. love some of the benefits. love he clients Gain alt of experience coach and mentor new staff assist in where I can achieve awards pushing beyond boundaries
Nedbank is a great company to work on and it has many benefits and with the skills and experience that I have I can do more and trained to be more patient
While I was at this company, my time there was fraught with many difficulties. I learned things I'd never known before but it came with a price I couldn't afford.
I'm looking for a job as a multifunctional consultant and I was once in that position for four years now I know that I'm a hard worker I can also perform on leads was the top performer at dayizenza plaza.
Pros
Breakfast
Cons
Over time.
understanding all the customer needs and giving the right advice to the customers keeping in mind that no two customers are the same. handling complains in the very professional manner.
Pros
goin to work not knowing the day has installed for u
Cons
not balancing at the end off the day
The targets are high. The area has no business. Work load and too much stress should targets not met. Too much work load and too little salary........
Pros
1 hour
Cons
8 to 4
  1. Technical Consultant