Nedbank

Nedbank Employee Reviews for Teller

Teller89 reviews
South Africa89 reviews
5,0
I have worked there and since from day one I felt at home I was groomed not only professionally but also personally I developed so much skills and obtained an education qualification.
I would run with big arms open if I would receive another opportunity to work for them.
Good
Good
5,0
working at Nedbank I have learnt a lot and have also become more professional. I enjoyed the team work and also my experience with our wonderful clients.
Pros
culture and way of leadership
Cons
leads
5,0
Great place to work , great company benefits, staff is friendly and supportive, relationship building is very easy when you know your clients. great products
Pros
incentives
Cons
long hours but beneficial
5,0
First class service to clients needs know how to advise clients about correct account to suit his or her needs I have experience to advice client needs
1,0
Nedbank do not see their staff as an asset and are unfair in their labour practices. They expect long hours but do not pay overtime. Their managers are unprofessional
Pros
Cons
Unfair treatment, long hours, non payment of overtime
3,0
I honestly looked forward to the bonuses as it encouged me to do my level best but month to month salary it wasnt enough and growth was very slow with
3,0
At first it was fun but as time went by, part of management was difficult to work with and they also set difficult tragets to meet considering the place we are at economically.
5,0
I enjoyed working at Nedbank from the time i started in 2008. I was very good at what I did unfortunately circumstances forced me to resign. Overall its a great place to work, i had friendly colleagues, they were very helpful.
5,0
I were very happy in my time at Nedbank, learned a lot and made lifetime friends. Love the customers and staff.
Working with people are my passion although its tuff I love to be

busy must of the day.
5,0
How to be responsible and take accountability about other people money. I learned about team work and how to put your all in a task. How to assist clients in every situation possible.
4,0
A typical day at Nedbank was very rewarding as i transacted on clients accounts with different personalities , I able to cross -sell different products and solve problems .
5,0
Days at work are very busy as long as you focus on your work you will be okay...
Make sure you are team player.

And that you can communicate with your work friends.

Iv have learned to be committed to do my best in everything make sure I learned new things help where I can.

Make your customer satisfied/Happy.
3,0
Extremely stressful working with people's money.
You have to meet your daily targets which is essentially important .

You have to be alert at all times.
2,0
Nedbank is a very good company to work for and a great place to be, these no growth in the business. I feel my job is not safe with regards to optimisation.
Pros
training excellent
Cons
work load is too much now
1,0
as an employee its required to meet your targets and make sure the client is happy that is delivered but the manangement is unfair and disrespectfull to the point were buy most of my colleques are unfairly dimissed
Pros
nothing
4,0
I did enjoy working at Nedbank but unfortunatly i have to move to Pretoria cause I was working at Limpopo .Nedbank is good company to work for, benefits are very good.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Nor
4,0
Nedbank is a big entity and it was very nice working for a company of this magnitude. I think in my opinion they have to work hard on structuring their development and growth of the employees.
5,0
My collueque where awesome,they were super great,i learned a lot about time management,customer service,sales and respect for others
Do not sit at one position for too long otherwise you will not grow as a person,strive for growth
Pros
Recognitions, Year end functions
Cons
You can work 4 weekends in row
5,0
I really enjoyed my time with Nedbank .There is a balance between work and personal. Work environment is fare and transparent. Opportunity for growth .
2,0
Nedbank is a great company to work for as there are a lot one can learn when it comes to working in the banking industry. Due to the fact that the banking industry in South Africa is so highly competitive, Nedbank has over the years lost its way from being people centred.

It's a company that, should you ever become employed by it, attention and development is not a priority.
4,0
Great place to work. Team work is very important in this industry which they collaborate perfectly with their values. It is a quick thinking environment which gives you skills in all areas especially alertness.
Pros
Excellent environment
Cons
No growth