Nedbank
4,1 out of 5 stars.

Nedbank Employee Reviews for Teller

Unstable systems causes unnecessary extra stress to an already stressful environment with lots of cash and cameras all over. Salary not bad, but not worth the amount of stress. Good company perks which keeps me from changing to a different employer.
Pros
Holsboer vacations and school fee financial help. Staff rates, corporate wardrobe, strict policies to help cover both bank, employees and clients.
Cons
Unstable computer programmes which causes constant problems, creating more work stress and inadequate service to clients.
The company is good but the people given leadership positions treat subordinates like second grade humans. Growth is next to none existent with people occupying the same positions for 10+years
Pros
Cons
No overtime payment
Nedbank was a great place to work at. The staff was super supportive and the teamwork excellent. What made me leave after 11 years was the fact that i was stand in for my branch manager and team leader but never got or new about positions available for team leader positions. I loved my clients .
Pros
You can study while working
Cons
Pressure
I have worked there and since from day one I felt at home I was groomed not only professionally but also personally I developed so much skills and obtained an education qualification. I would run with big arms open if I would receive another opportunity to work for them.
Good
Good
working at Nedbank I have learnt a lot and have also become more professional. I enjoyed the team work and also my experience with our wonderful clients.
Pros
culture and way of leadership
Cons
leads
Great place to work , great company benefits, staff is friendly and supportive, relationship building is very easy when you know your clients. great products
Pros
incentives
Cons
long hours but beneficial
First class service to clients needs know how to advise clients about correct account to suit his or her needs I have experience to advice client needs
Nedbank do not see their staff as an asset and are unfair in their labour practices. They expect long hours but do not pay overtime. Their managers are unprofessional
Pros
Cons
Unfair treatment, long hours, non payment of overtime
I honestly looked forward to the bonuses as it encouged me to do my level best but month to month salary it wasnt enough and growth was very slow with
At first it was fun but as time went by, part of management was difficult to work with and they also set difficult tragets to meet considering the place we are at economically.
I enjoyed working at Nedbank from the time i started in 2008. I was very good at what I did unfortunately circumstances forced me to resign. Overall its a great place to work, i had friendly colleagues, they were very helpful.
I were very happy in my time at Nedbank, learned a lot and made lifetime friends. Love the customers and staff. Working with people are my passion although its tuff I love to be busy must of the day.
How to be responsible and take accountability about other people money. I learned about team work and how to put your all in a task. How to assist clients in every situation possible.
A typical day at Nedbank was very rewarding as i transacted on clients accounts with different personalities , I able to cross -sell different products and solve problems .
Extremely stressful working with people's money. You have to meet your daily targets which is essentially important . You have to be alert at all times.
Nedbank is a very good company to work for and a great place to be, these no growth in the business. I feel my job is not safe with regards to optimisation.
Pros
training excellent
Cons
work load is too much now
as an employee its required to meet your targets and make sure the client is happy that is delivered but the manangement is unfair and disrespectfull to the point were buy most of my colleques are unfairly dimissed
Pros
nothing
Cons
I did enjoy working at Nedbank but unfortunatly i have to move to Pretoria cause I was working at Limpopo .Nedbank is good company to work for, benefits are very good.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Nor
Nedbank is a big entity and it was very nice working for a company of this magnitude. I think in my opinion they have to work hard on structuring their development and growth of the employees.
My collueque where awesome,they were super great,i learned a lot about time management,customer service,sales and respect for others Do not sit at one position for too long otherwise you will not grow as a person,strive for growth
Pros
Recognitions, Year end functions
Cons
You can work 4 weekends in row
I really enjoyed my time with Nedbank .There is a balance between work and personal. Work environment is fare and transparent. Opportunity for growth .