Nedbank
4,1 out of 5 stars.

Nedbank Pay & Benefits reviews

Nedbank is the place to be it has the best benefits and very professional all the the time the customer service is all on high point clients are happy
Pros
One hour lunch
Cons
8 hours
Nedbank is a good company to work for with a good code of ethics and good fringe benefits.The management structure is great.One can grow their career quickly at the company.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Working on weekends
Nedbank gave me a chance to grow in my career and they invested alot in my development. The company offered alot of courses to help me perform my job
Pros
Travel allowance
Cons
Unstable systems causes unnecessary extra stress to an already stressful environment with lots of cash and cameras all over. Salary not bad, but not worth the amount of stress. Good company perks which keeps me from changing to a different employer.
Pros
Holsboer vacations and school fee financial help. Staff rates, corporate wardrobe, strict policies to help cover both bank, employees and clients.
Cons
Unstable computer programmes which causes constant problems, creating more work stress and inadequate service to clients.
My love for customer service started at my previous job but it bloomed in this work place... I grew more and more fond of what I was doing every day. Yes, there are difficult clients but that is where I thrived the most, not resting until I have a satisfied client whether it was the outcome he/she expected or not. And whether I was recognized for it or not. It didn't matter cause I loved what I was doing
Pros
The employee benefits
Cons
Making target was a bit of a struggle. Sales was never my strong point but problem solving is.
Perfect organization , the company that cares about their staff members and clients , uniforms is not for everyone that work there , for uniforms I rate them 4/10
Pros
You are in charge of your time Management during working hours
Cons
Long hours low rate
The benefits and the salary were sufficient. Nedbank promotes within and they are constantly encouraging their employees to study further, they are always willing to pay for your studies provided that you will study something that is banking related or something that will benefit you and the bank
Pros
Salary and benefits
Cons
Targets were unrealistic
More management interaction is needed. Employees suggestions need to be considered more. Otherwise good environment. Good office culture. And benefits.
Pros
Great place to work for benefits
Cons
To much fear is instilled
Great place to work , great company benefits, staff is friendly and supportive, relationship building is very easy when you know your clients. great products
Pros
incentives
Cons
long hours but beneficial
The typical day involves getting to the office, having a chat with colleagues and reading emails. Thereafter, its the start of the day. The day itself can begin by having a catch-up session with a senior manager or with the exec. Some day's there is a frantic move around the office as you prepare for committee. Once the catch-up or committee sessions are complete, the daily task of scanning through reports and finding ways to detail information in a succinct manner is tackled. The obtaining of information could take anything from a day to several, pending availability. In between the daily movements, the chance to catch-up with colleagues at lunch of over a smoke break presents itself. The final stretch after lunch is typically when you start planning for the next day, unless an urgent matter arises, in which case priority comes to the forefront. Not too long after lunch, is it time to leave the office and hit the gym. What I love about my work is that I learn about other countries, increase my knowledge my dealing with other stakeholders in the bank, and the flexibility that it offers. The confidence that is instilled in even the junior staff to present ton comittee members who are high up the corporate ladder certainly instills confidence in me.
Pros
The environment, the benefits available, the support afforded by everyone in the organisation.
Cons
Repetitive after a few years
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Nedbank?
Team work, equal treatment, team building, working under pressure, good benefits, opportunities for growth, good work environment, clear development plans.
I enjoy working for this company, it is a very good company, with lots of benefit and good salary. They care a lot about their staff and their client also.
Nedbank is a productive environment with a strong work culture. The company takes care of employees and there are many benefits. Things can get quite challenging in terms of sales requirements (therefore increased stress levels are inevitable) but otherwise, I have learnt a lot during my time as a Multifunctional Consultant.
I worked at nedbank for 13 years including my contract service. My experience was great. Over the 13 year I witnessed as to how the bank evolved and just got better with there services. My fellow colleagues got along very well and we had a sense of unity in our cluster. Had an amazing team leader. That encouraged and support his staff to the best of his ability. Staff benefits were great.
Great company culture, they treat their employees well and they provide support to their employees. Great reward model. Salary is not bad at all, and employees are friendly and always willing to help.
Nedbank do not see their staff as an asset and are unfair in their labour practices. They expect long hours but do not pay overtime. Their managers are unprofessional
Pros
Cons
Unfair treatment, long hours, non payment of overtime
I would love to go back for the company in Johannesburg though it's a great company to work for. The people there are friendly to work for and the benefits are amazing . Working environment is fun.
I honestly looked forward to the bonuses as it encouged me to do my level best but month to month salary it wasnt enough and growth was very slow with
Nedbank is a very good place to work. The work culture is collaborative. The people are friendly, and you are well paid in relation to what is obtainable in the market.
I love the benefits, they provide counseling, they want employees to be formal and professional. The work environment is fine. The working hours are normal and overtime is paid
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Too much favoritism
Deadlines had to be met, educating clients on their accounts. Activation of all free services. Colleagues very caring. Work place fun and relaxed. Great benefits.