Nedbank
Nedbank Employee Review

Fun, flexible and enjoyable

16 August 2019
Best company I ever worked for. I started as Team leader to 2IC sales consultant, to team leader the sales manager. Great experience and excellent programs to fast track employee careers for growth,
4,0
5,0
Pros
Feel appreciated all times.
Cons
Long fun hours
15 February 2017
Sales Manager (Former Employee) - Nelspruit, Mpumalanga
Thet best job I have ever had. Learned to work with alot of different cultures. The hardest part of the job was for me to delegate. I enjoyed most working with my team and building the brand
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
Very long hours
27 November 2016
Sales Manager (Current Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Nedbank is a big organization and is the bank that cares for everyone.
I am currently enjoying working and need to grow eighter within or outside the organization. The experience I have gained during my working from previous companies, will help me to challenge any managerial positions where there are people to manage or to manage relationship in the business.
Pros
Free lunches during training
Cons
We dont work long hours
13 March 2014
Product Sales Manager (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, GP
Typical day at work:
Client interaction, selling/promoting global trade & electronic banking banking products.

Prepare monthly reports

Management:

Our management had an open door policy where by if you had any difficulties or any matter that required their assistance, they would avail themselves and ensure that there is always a conclusion and solution.

They are able to mentor their staff

What I have learned:

Time management

Working hard and independently

Self confidence, believe and trust in myself

Interaction with co-workers:

Team work

Follow the values of the organisation

The hardest part of the job:

Rejection is never easy, whenever a client is not prepared to open his/her door for you to present your product, because them refusing has an impact in your month end target.

The most enjoyable part of the job:

When the clients are receptive to the product and are using them positively that is definately enjoyable as it impacts positively on both the company and my target.

It is yet enjoyable to see your hardwork pay and bring about positivity not only in yourself but also in others too.
Pros
gifts from clients, the company would recognise you in different ways such as: Staff member of the month award, Staff bonus, Gift vouchers & Getaways
Cons
Long hours & disappointments from client