Nedbank Employee Review
great place to work at
It was my first formal job after college. I was made to feel comfortable in the workplace. I was treated with dignity and respect. Management was approachable. I was encouraged to grow and improve myself by means of in house training, online training and through subsidized formal training. Financial assistance with my child's school fees, assistance with medical aid expenses and prime linked interest rates on loan products including credit cards. Nedbank is a socially responsible company supporting and donating towards the World Wildlife Fund and various arts initiatives, they also offer learnership programmes for various income groups.
Reduction of interest rates
Working on weekends
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nedbank. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 1 480 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Nedbank
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Nedbank?173 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Nedbank? What are the steps along the way…67 people answered
- Does Nedbank require background check? What kind of background check does Nedbank do and how long do…50 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Nedbank?33 people answered
- What are the working hours at Nedbank?28 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Nedbank?24 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Nedbank?21 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Nedbank?19 people answered
- If you were to leave Nedbank, what would be the reason?18 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Nedbank?16 people answered
See all questions and answers
Nedbank Reviews by Job Title
Nedbank Reviews by Location