Nedbank
Nedbank Employee Review

great place to work at

29 January 2014
it is a great place to work at, great place for growth, very target driven and wants an individual who is results driven you get a lot of support
5,0
Pros
lesser interest rates
29 July 2020
Same role
Banker Sales (Former Employee) - Mitchells Plain, Western Cape
face to face client interaction was the main key. Client service driven environment. Treating customers fairly and with respect. Work together as a branch to receive excellent results
1,0
1 December 2019
Same role
Sales banker (Former Employee) - Upington, Northern Cape
When I was at Nedbank I never felt relaxed and at ease. The managers always threaten you with head office. Everything needs to be reffered to head office.
7 August 2020
Same location
Administration Clerk (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
It was my first formal job after college. I was made to feel comfortable in the workplace. I was treated with dignity and respect. Management was approachable. I was encouraged to grow and improve myself by means of in house training, online training and through subsidized formal training. Financial assistance with my child's school fees, assistance with medical aid expenses and prime linked interest rates on loan products including credit cards. Nedbank is a socially responsible company supporting and donating towards the World Wildlife Fund and various arts initiatives, they also offer learnership programmes for various income groups.
Pros
Reduction of interest rates
Cons
Working on weekends
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nedbank. Our community is ready to answer.
4,1