Nedbank
Nedbank Employee Review

I work with a lot of peaple

26 June 2013
I love people i love serving people and it gives me grate pleasure to help others a typical good day at work revolves around clients my work is client centered and because of that i believe in providing world class service to my clients and making a difference in there lives.

I learn that to be able to provide world class service i need to be on top of my game buy reading a lot of the banks conformance news letters about sales and productivity and having product knowledge so that i can constantly making my target on branch level.

Management is the key i believe that i am first a manger of myself i have to be accountable and responsible and extremely discipline in what i do at work. My mangers are really loved by me because i can see they diffidently lead by example the are well balance in decision making and they always available when i need them and they have strong values.

I believe that all individuals including myself should be treated with respect and always behave honestly and ethically, do what it takes for the team to succeed, whilst supporting the success of a

greater team, be out put driven but never at the expense of quality. My co-workers are awesome individuals i believe in treating others as i want to be treated with love and respect.

Its not heard its now only a pleasure what i do, i am working so long (5 years) with so much passion, i really only enjoy what i do.

The truth is money is a motivating factor to me know a higher financial contribution will really help me and make a difference in my life.

Therefore may desire is to deliver and really
 - more...
5,0
Pros
The voucher for staff day, and yes free lunch, day of during the week for overtime work.
Cons
long hours every Saturdays work, little salary
1,0
1 December 2019
When I was at Nedbank I never felt relaxed and at ease. The managers always threaten you with head office. Everything needs to be reffered to head office.
4,0
26 November 2019
It is great place to work but with more adjusting and employee reconsideration the company could do much better.The place is amazing with great work mates and a friendly environment. The training facility is the best and quite understandable.
3,0
6 February 2014
Same location
work was great got the chances to learn everything in the bank from bankers to back offices.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nedbank. Our community is ready to answer.
4,1