Nedbank
Nedbank Employee Review

excellent

30 April 2019
excellent working condition. I would really like to get my job back at Nedbank Olwazini - Centre for leadership and management development.. It was great working there I resigned amicably and would like to get back again.
5,0
Pros
free lunches
4,0
18 June 2020
I enjoyed my time at nedbank. There is a great emphasis on work life balance and employee well-being.

There will always be challenges where human beings interact, however the culture is designed to foster collaboration, innovation and self development.
6 May 2017
Same role
My nedbank experience will never be forgotten in my life. This company grew me a lot and have me an opportunity to rise and lead at a management level.

I feel I have the potential to perfom great in HSE world because of the foundation that I built at nedbank
Pros
Great leanership opportunities
Cons
Retail sales
28 April 2017
Delivering on client service expectation both external and internal, managing of a team of 25 staff members, achieving results through MOO and MOM. Managing and controlling of expenses(approvals), coaching and development of staff, direct and cross-functional.

Most enjoyable: making a difference in colleagues/staff members lives iro coaching, sharing information and work "hard" together.

Hardest part: to step away from a staff member who is not prepared to learn and grow with the changes and challenges.

Workplace culture: independence and managing a team that is geographically spread across the region, well balanced iro emotional intelligence, trust, respect and integrity.
Pros
Flexible work times / work-life balance
Cons
Travelling
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nedbank. Our community is ready to answer.
4,1