Nedbank
Nedbank Employee Review

Informative and committed to growth

12 November 2017
Typical day at work starts with checking your balance for any discrepancies, and then preparing your work desk for the day, making sure that all your equipment is near you.

We then would have morning meetings for any new information that we need to be aware of in terms of procedure and fraud.

Then when the branch opens you must be by your workplace, ready to greet clients with a smile and address whatever query they need you to attend.

The most enjoyable part of the work is in helping the clients who sometimes are in desperate need of their funds, seeing them walk out with a smile is a real good feeling.

The hardest part was working with limited workforce and equipment.
3,0
5,0
Pros
great culture and professional training
Cons
poor management
28 June 2020
Same roleSame location
Teller/Enquiries Consultant (Former Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
working at Nedbank I have learnt a lot and have also become more professional. I enjoyed the team work and also my experience with our wonderful clients.
Pros
culture and way of leadership
Cons
leads
27 June 2020
Same role
Multifunctional &bulk Teller (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
Great place to work , great company benefits, staff is friendly and supportive, relationship building is very easy when you know your clients. great products
Pros
incentives
Cons
long hours but beneficial
24 June 2020
Same location
Sales consultant/customer service (Former Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Nedbank was a great company to start off my working career. I learnt alot about the financial sector aswell as about my strengths as a individual. The company pays very well. I was fully independent and was able to save for my own personal investments.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nedbank. Our community is ready to answer.
4,1