Nedbank
Nedbank Employee Review

Nedbank cares about their staff

3,0
10 July 2012
We dont have walk in business. Most of the day is spent looking for business. Calling clients. We are situated in a very quite area, where there is no real foot fall.

If you want somthing hard enough you have to go out and get it.

Never give up, no matter how hard things seem.

Currently I have a great manager, always encouraging us to keep moving. Managers are there to manage you not do your work. It is a not an easy task, dealing with people is more difficult, than closing a deal.

Dealing with credit managers who dont sit in the area and who dont always understand our clients business on the South Coast. Getting our subdivisons to understand we are dealing with clients who need answers to application sorted out quickly.

Getting my targets met, dealing with people, making the client smile when the sign the docs for their Homeloan. Helping someone understand something they thought was too difficult.

Getting paid on the 20th
Pros
no retrenchments
Cons
i would a job without weekends
5,0
29 July 2020
Same role
Banker Sales (Former Employee) - Mitchells Plain, Western Cape
face to face client interaction was the main key. Client service driven environment. Treating customers fairly and with respect. Work together as a branch to receive excellent results
1,0
1 December 2019
Same role
Sales banker (Former Employee) - Upington, Northern Cape
When I was at Nedbank I never felt relaxed and at ease. The managers always threaten you with head office. Everything needs to be reffered to head office.
5,0
5 June 2018
Same location
Bank Teller (Former Employee) - Port Shepstone, KwaZulu-Natal
Good challenging place, different personality of clients to deal with that make the experience interesting. Colleagues very tight knit and always willing to help each other out. Good opportunities for advancement and strong job security.
Pros
Everything except long hours.
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nedbank. Our community is ready to answer.
4,1