Nedbank
Nedbank Employee Review

Productive and fun work place,

26 February 2014
I enjoy working in an environment that takes care of their employees and I am proactive can work well under pressure, I also learned with in the organization that I am currently employed that growth is horizontally and vertically, that one can still grow being a manager of self .

I maintain a good relationship with my colleagues, the most enjoyable part of my job is living the office knowing that you have put value to the organization and its clients, especially when a client calls you back to say thank you or a pad on the shoulder by the manager to say a job well done.

The hardest part of my job is not having to attend clients due to other obstacles that the business may encounter on daily basis like power failure as this affects my daily productivity and targets.
5,0
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
29 July 2020
Same role
Banker Sales (Former Employee) - Mitchells Plain, Western Cape
face to face client interaction was the main key. Client service driven environment. Treating customers fairly and with respect. Work together as a branch to receive excellent results
1,0
1 December 2019
Same role
Sales banker (Former Employee) - Upington, Northern Cape
When I was at Nedbank I never felt relaxed and at ease. The managers always threaten you with head office. Everything needs to be reffered to head office.
4,0
21 April 2017
Same location
teller, enquire consultant, backoffice (Former Employee) - gauteng soweto
Really enjoyed working at Nedbank because if you do your work and excel they appreciate every moment, you will get recognition and win some awards.and trips
Cons
we use to work long hours but they will compansate for that
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nedbank. Our community is ready to answer.
4,1