Nedbank
Nedbank Employee Review

Unforgettable bosses. They believe the unbelievable.

16 August 2019
A good boss works to achieve company goals. Memorable bosses also works to achieve company goals, but also works to serve a larger purpose, to advance the careers of employees, to rescue struggling employees, to instill a sense of pride and self-worth in others. They help others on a personal and individual level. They are highly professional and yet also openly human. They show sincere excitement when things go well, and sincere appreciation for hard work and extra effort, and sincere disappointment - not in others, but in themselves. Professionalism is admirable and inspiring. I've become the person I am today because of unforgettable bosses. Thank you Nedbank, Home Loans.
18 September 2020
Tealady (Former Employee) - Hartswater, Northern Cape
I thought this company is exceptional and the people who work there. It is a very relaxed atmosphere where everyone works independently and everyone is successful in their job responsibilities. There is training monthly to keep you up to date with changes.
11 September 2020
Banker Sales Consultants (Current Employee) - Tzaneen Crossing
I have 5 years in Nedbank, It is a good company to work.i started as a graduate in 2013.I am willing to stay because of I like helping clients and do needs analysis
8 September 2020
Credit Analyst (Former Employee) - Middelburg, Mpumalanga
there is no growth in business banking and the fact that corporate is only at Johannesburg is also a bad side of working for Nedbank because in other provinces you are only limited to Banking.
Pros
Great culture, fun, great leaders, support, and personal growth
Cons
stressful environment