Nedbank

Nedbank Employee Reviews

South Africa1 417 reviews
Found 1 417 reviews matching the search
4,0
Sourcing new resources for difficult assignments and getting support was a bit of a challenge especially when you are an entry level manager. Long hours due to tight delivery timelines.
Pros
Title and decision making
Cons
Less carrier development
5,0
Left the company last year!! Good company to work for. I have learned a lot in terms of Admin, Events, Marketing, Organisation and Travel Arrangements.
1,0
Nedbank do not see their staff as an asset and are unfair in their labour practices. They expect long hours but do not pay overtime. Their managers are unprofessional
Pros
Cons
Unfair treatment, long hours, non payment of overtime
5,0
I would love to go back for the company in Johannesburg though it's a great company to work for.
The people there are friendly to work for and the benefits are amazing .

Working environment is fun.
5,0
Nedbank is defintely a great place to work, lots of opportunities, very people centred and real caring bank. My tipical day is a stress free one, dealdline aside, its a place that you want to come to because of the people, the culture and professionalism.
Pros
Job Security
3,0
I honestly looked forward to the bonuses as it encouged me to do my level best but month to month salary it wasnt enough and growth was very slow with
4,0
Nedbank is a very good place to work. The work culture is collaborative. The people are friendly, and you are well paid in relation to what is obtainable in the market.
4,0
Open discussions and open door policy which allows you to ask and learn whenever to need guidance. You are also exposed to a lot of banking regulations which you need to understand and be able to interpret in order to apply them. Allows self management.
3,0
I love the benefits, they provide counseling, they want employees to be formal and professional. The work environment is fine. The working hours are normal and overtime is paid
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Too much favoritism
5,0
Great company to work for. The division I worked for drove staff development and growth. Opportunities were always available for those who were driven to make a difference.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Nedbank?
5,0
Deadlines had to be met, educating clients on their accounts. Activation of all free services. Colleagues very caring. Work place fun and relaxed. Great benefits.
5,0
The work culture is very interesting and I loved how relaxed and helpful most agents were. Management needs to work with each other and stop sabotaging each other to get ahead all in all a great place to work at
5,0
Great place to work at. Nedbank put employees first. It has clean environment friendly staff and culture care. Promote integrity and safety. Allow growth within the industry.
Pros
Freebies sometimes
Cons
Normal hours
5,0
My Day started with a daily 8am Management meeting with the head of the department and other Managers.
The Rest of the day would be filled with tight deadlines and delegating tasks to my subordinates.

I loved the flexibility that my job allowed me to structure my own as well as my Team's activities in order to achieve targets
3,0
At first it was fun but as time went by, part of management was difficult to work with and they also set difficult tragets to meet considering the place we are at economically.
3,0
A typical day at work is very fast paced. I have alot of client to attend to from the morning. I deal with creditors which is not always easy. We are constantly learning about the product and how to handle clients. Management is always there to assist. The hardest part of the job is when we are unable to assist clients no matter what we try and do. I do enjoy engaging with all types of people and helping them where I can.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Not enough time for the work load
5,0
Very fun and engaging environment. I definitely recommend seeking a position at this establishment. Work is engaging and interesting. Lots of helpful individuals.
4,0
A typical day in the office is typically very fast paced with lots of meetings with diverse individuals, actioning a lot of tasks and responding to tons of emails from clients.
Pros
Learning and development opportunities
Cons
Company culture is not embedded in innovation
3,0
I was happy for more than 10years.
However, the digitalisation is forcing many people to become jobless

Some managers push for your develipment but sadly there is back biting.
5,0
Spent longer than 35 years at Nedbank. Like anything in life it had its ups and downs and fortunately there were more ups than downs. I loved being busy,put under pressure and delivering. I hated quiet times over holiday periods.
3,0
Nedbank is a great place to work. Very stressful environment but the people are very friendly. The hardest part of my job was change management and keeping up with compliance policies.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nedbank. Our community is ready to answer.
4,1