Nedbank
4,1 out of 5 stars.

Nedbank Employee Reviews

Found 1 452 reviews matching the search
Nedbank is the place to be it has the best benefits and very professional all the the time the customer service is all on high point clients are happy
Pros
One hour lunch
Cons
8 hours
Team work, equal treatment, team building, working under pressure, good benefits, opportunities for growth, good work environment, clear development plans.
But I am grateful for the wonderful experience because I have gained working independently. I became responsible in working on my own. True trainings I have mastered all the bank system.
Good company but could be better. Work life balance is good. You need to be a hard worker and good emotional intelligence to survive. Overall a good company to work for.
Nedbank is a great place to work. People centred and takes care of its employees. Its big on accountability and change. Employees need to be agile to adabt to change. Always upskilling the staff by assisting with courses that are relevent to assist with coping and growing in the organisation
Pros
Theres always support
The company had a good values, but the problem was the way things were handled. There was no job security as the management will remind you that this could end at any time.. You were always in fear of loosing your job, not that you dont know your work. Pressure was too much.
Good working condition. They're people centered. Willingness to improve individual on their workshops on manager of self and management development. They're respect values
Management kept changing work discriptions micromanagement I learned a lot about all excon rullings across, product and project management Agile ways of working
Pros
Non
Cons
Nedbank is a very proffesional enviroment. the culture is great to accomodate almost everyone. They take good care of their staff and make sure that their work is secured at all times.
I worked as an SBS Manager, a Relationship Management role that required me to be forever there for my clients and potential clients but i was seldom allowed to travel. Thus limiting my performance and eventually the growth of my portfolio. Given a chance, i would work for the company again.
Working at Nedbank was a great working experience and I learnt so much from working there and I would go back any day should the opportunity be available.
Working at Nedbank has taught me how to work as a team and how to take everything seriously the culture at Nedbank we are people centred and it a great place to work.
I enjoy working for this company, it is a very good company, with lots of benefit and good salary. They care a lot about their staff and their client also.
I have enjoy working at Nedbank and have fantatsic colleagues that I work with. Nedbank has a good culture. As always every job has its ups and down but there is always a posiive side of things ,
Productive and fun workplace Grate atmosphere to work in where the staff is always eager for solutions to be provided and employees are taken care off
Typical corporate environment with the usual red tape and bureaucracy. Certain aspects of the job were very rewarding but other parts frustrating. Most of the people are great to work with.
Nedbank is a productive environment with a strong work culture. The company takes care of employees and there are many benefits. Things can get quite challenging in terms of sales requirements (therefore increased stress levels are inevitable) but otherwise, I have learnt a lot during my time as a Multifunctional Consultant.
One of the big 4 banks in South Africa. Proud heritage. One of the most progressive BEE share scheme. Moving away from elitist perception to a bank for all.
I worked at nedbank for 13 years including my contract service. My experience was great. Over the 13 year I witnessed as to how the bank evolved and just got better with there services. My fellow colleagues got along very well and we had a sense of unity in our cluster. Had an amazing team leader. That encouraged and support his staff to the best of his ability. Staff benefits were great.
Been with Nedbank for 25 years, no regrets, great company bto work for, lots of opportunities to grow, challenges yes but people not Nedbank, and matters gets resolved fairly. My blood is green
It was good. The people I was working with were the once that gave me hope and why I must wake up everyday and go out work management was always looking at work and never looked at the people working
  1. Employee Reviews