Nedbank

Nedbank Employee Reviews

South Africa1 417 reviews
Found 1 417 reviews matching the search
4,0
Sourcing new resources for difficult assignments and getting support was a bit of a challenge especially when you are an entry level manager. Long hours due to tight delivery timelines.
Pros
Title and decision making
Cons
Less carrier development
5,0
-Nedbank is a great place to work,
-A great place to equippe yourself.

- Great working Culture.

- A Company that cares about their,

employees so much.
5,0
get to work start at 8, talking to clients, attending to queries, selling products to clients and capturing data or information on the system. most enjoyable part is the admin you get a break from speaking to clients and the hardest is having to assist a angry client with their query.nedbank is a great place to work and great lace to bank
4,0
Great place to work and Bank

Great Benefits and working culture

Agile and friendly colleagues

Great and Understanding management

Highly recommended
5,0
you have opportunity to learn, grow and be innovative. Performance driven with excellent increase and bonus possibilities. Never regret one day working there.
4,0
They have a good working environment lovely staff management is okay they are understanding they treat everyone fairly.everyone gets a fair chance at the company
Pros
Working hours
Cons
No cons on my side
4,0
great company to work really cares alot about its staff. Needs to put more emphasis on its Information Systems and perhaps have fewer decision makers in the business as current scope of managers is too wide.
5,0
It was a hectic but manageable work experience and I got to learn to work under pressure with various characters of people. The management was organised and i enjoyed getting learn more about the company's various aspects I did not know about.
4,0
I had a great time at Nedbank. My move to another bank was not so much that I was not enjoying Nedbank, but rather the other bank had a vacancy availible that were really attractive and 100% inline with my career growth path.

I had the pleasure to work und ler good leadership and great team mates
4,0
Working as a promoter for Nedbank was quite fun and interesting, I got to interact with students and played games with them because we created an environment for them to relax while doing their school work because the account we were promoting was for young professionals
3,0
high pressured working environment on a daily basis. a culture driven by fear. hardest part of the job was dealing with internal office politics and power play.
5,0
great place to work, less stress. it is a very supportive organization with many benefits that works very well to employees. We have bursary programmes which gives us an opportunity to grow.
benefits
Cons
pressure
3,0
This was a great place to learn. I learned a lot here however the culture is one that requires you to choose between family and work and is very unforgiving if you don't choose work. Especially to those who have young children. Deadlines seem to crop up without prior consultation or adequate planning and working late was more the norm that the exception here. You are not paid for working late and in many cases people don't even have time to take lunch. Front office does not plan effectively and routinely drops major deals with limited time-frames not actually seeming to fully understand the process that goes into fulfillment. Employee attrition is very high as most people can not deal with the pace or the high levels of stress that this role demands.
Pros
Interesting deals, Very smart people, Very hardworking people.
Cons
Unrealistic long hours, Pay differences between people who do the same thing can be almost double.
5,0
I have always loved working for Nedbank .there are necessary tools in place for training ,staff always made aware of changes ,honesty and transparency is part of the company values
4,0
I glad to part of the Nedbank team. The environment can get very stressful with long working hours. At the same time it can be very relax and everyone is treated with respect as a human being not a number.
5,0
I'm a hard working person and strive in my job. I would recommend myself to this company, I'm a team player, excellent in everything I do.
I been working prior for a medical aid company in Roodepoort as a call center agent that was for 10 years and later left to learn banking
4,0
its a good place of work and a good place to build a career if your chalenges were solved effectively with HR, it was unfortunate that the infrustructure at my new place was not good for work life balance
5,0
Head office environment created a feeling of professionalism at all times. My manager(s) were wonderful! Top management still manage with 'silo' mentality although, the culture around this is changing. I really enjoyed my eleven years at the bank!
5,0
I learned so many positive things at nedbank from getting a learnship with them which they tought me how to self discipline myself financial and also in my private space .since we normal have targets for each an every products we sell .I was skilled also to manage my time and have a plan each day of the month .
5,0
This was my first corporate employer and I think is the last one as I never see myself leaving the organization.. I will only grow within. This organization made me the success I am today
4,0
Nedbank is a good company to work for. I enjoyed my stay at the company and the work challenges and I am grateful for that I learnt whilst there. People are lovely, friendly and always willing to help, it was like we one big family. The only thing was that I had mastered all areas of my work, so I somehow felt my skills were no longer being challenged.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nedbank. Our community is ready to answer.
4,1