Nedbank
4,1 out of 5 stars.

Nedbank Employee Reviews

Found 1 452 reviews matching the search
Nedbank is the place to be it has the best benefits and very professional all the the time the customer service is all on high point clients are happy
Pros
One hour lunch
Cons
8 hours
Open discussions and open door policy which allows you to ask and learn whenever to need guidance. You are also exposed to a lot of banking regulations which you need to understand and be able to interpret in order to apply them. Allows self management.
I love the benefits, they provide counseling, they want employees to be formal and professional. The work environment is fine. The working hours are normal and overtime is paid
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Too much favoritism
Great company to work for. The division I worked for drove staff development and growth. Opportunities were always available for those who were driven to make a difference.
Deadlines had to be met, educating clients on their accounts. Activation of all free services. Colleagues very caring. Work place fun and relaxed. Great benefits.
The work culture is very interesting and I loved how relaxed and helpful most agents were. Management needs to work with each other and stop sabotaging each other to get ahead all in all a great place to work at
Great place to work at. Nedbank put employees first. It has clean environment friendly staff and culture care. Promote integrity and safety. Allow growth within the industry.
Pros
Freebies sometimes
Cons
Normal hours
My Day started with a daily 8am Management meeting with the head of the department and other Managers. The Rest of the day would be filled with tight deadlines and delegating tasks to my subordinates. I loved the flexibility that my job allowed me to structure my own as well as my Team's activities in order to achieve targets
At first it was fun but as time went by, part of management was difficult to work with and they also set difficult tragets to meet considering the place we are at economically.
A typical day at work is very fast paced. I have alot of client to attend to from the morning. I deal with creditors which is not always easy. We are constantly learning about the product and how to handle clients. Management is always there to assist. The hardest part of the job is when we are unable to assist clients no matter what we try and do. I do enjoy engaging with all types of people and helping them where I can.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Not enough time for the work load
Very fun and engaging environment. I definitely recommend seeking a position at this establishment. Work is engaging and interesting. Lots of helpful individuals.
A typical day in the office is typically very fast paced with lots of meetings with diverse individuals, actioning a lot of tasks and responding to tons of emails from clients.
Pros
Learning and development opportunities
Cons
Company culture is not embedded in innovation
I was happy for more than 10years. However, the digitalisation is forcing many people to become jobless Some managers push for your develipment but sadly there is back biting.
Spent longer than 35 years at Nedbank. Like anything in life it had its ups and downs and fortunately there were more ups than downs. I loved being busy,put under pressure and delivering. I hated quiet times over holiday periods.
Nedbank is a great place to work. Very stressful environment but the people are very friendly. The hardest part of my job was change management and keeping up with compliance policies.
we were a young team and had brought in fresh ideas to the company.we were challenged to aim and reach high standards.managment included us in desicion making which kept the team perfoming.
Start work at 7 am generally. Learn to negotiate, structures deals, to deliver customer service and general admininstration. Manaement has an open door policy, but there is still a sense of favoritism. Culture is generally good, but office politica is visible. Convincing Credit department to approve a new facility for a client. Meeting new people.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Travelling and traffic congestion
Nedbank was a great place to work. They look after their employees and I enjoyed my time there. It was also a great place to learn as they are big on learning.
Good place to work. Great work ethic and a caring company. Very supportive with growth. A great company that cares about its people and their future..
Pros
Job security
Cons
Growth
excellent company and live their values. very customer focused external and internal mind you.great benefits.like all companies they also have polotics and individual kingdom builders
Responsible for balancing cash and cheques. Daily handling of credit/debit cards and cheque books while issuing products and delivering services within line with company policy and procedure.
  1. Employee Reviews