Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality
Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Employee Review

Interesting and passionate

18 January 2019
I was working at legal services department on Contract Management section.
I have learned a lot about drafting of a contract, lease agreement as well as transfer of property.

i was also placed at litigation and claims department which was so interesting and challenging. I enjoyed consultations with legal experts , stakeholders as well as municipality clients.

I further worked at corporate governance where we were dealing with by laws, advising and providing municipal council with opinions on legal related matters and doing outreach for public participation
3,0
3,0
13 January 2020
Personal Assistant / Secretary (Former Employee) - Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
No two days are the same, your role mainly consists of working with people from different communities. You have an opportunity to work with great leaders and a strong management team.
7 November 2019
Corporate Service HR (Former Employee) - Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
I am a well rounded person who always meet the deadlines. I like to work in a dynamic environment with talented professional people with a desire for excellent and fulfilment.
5 November 2019
Senior Administration Clerk (Current Employee) - Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Im working in the Budget and Treasury department . i started in the Rates clearance section in 2008. i have been applying for other positions in other departments for growth reasons but not successful.