Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality
Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Employee Review

Very nice environment to work with

5 August 2013
On a Monday morning when you have to deal with pople and different types of queries I have learned to be patient when dealing with people by appliying 'HEAT' service to Hear, Empathy, Assist,Take action. Take orders from management and deliver work in as a team with my co-workers. The hardest part of my job is dealing with difficult customers who are very stuborn but I have learned to be always patient and understanding. What is enjoyable is when I meet deadlines and getting everything done for the day.
1,0
4,0
2,0
Pros
30 Minutes lunch brake
Cons
start working from 8 to 4:30
21 October 2013
A typical day at GM was never the same. I worked at this company for 13years, and I enjoyed every moment of it. I worked well with co-workers as well as management. The hardest part was leaving the company when my job become redundant.
13 January 2020
No two days are the same, your role mainly consists of working with people from different communities. You have an opportunity to work with great leaders and a strong management team.
7 November 2019
I am a well rounded person who always meet the deadlines. I like to work in a dynamic environment with talented professional people with a desire for excellent and fulfilment.