Nestlé
Information from Nestlé:

Nestlé Employee Reviews

South Africa181 reviews
5,0
Global company that cares about self development of their staff . They care about the wellbeing of families and the health of their staff. They have good incentives for performance and other rewards for hard work.
Pros
Care
Cons
5,0
I enjoy working for Nestle besides my personal endeavors. There is Unity among the workers. I enjoy working with the operators and my Superiors. I would recommend Nestle to any one. I really think Nestle looks after it's workers to the best of their ability.
Pros
Can't think of it
Cons
Can't think of any really
5,0
I did enjoy working for Nestle, learned a lot, job training was perfect. New systems was introduced accompanied training, internal courses. Approve external learning was paid for by the company.
4,0
The company has work assessment system through which they identify employees' competency gaps then create a development plan to close competency the gap.
Pros
personal development
3,0
Conducive environment for learning and acquiring skills. Diverse management skills and growth opportunities. Good environment to implement ideas pertaining to logistics and warehousing.
Nestle is a good Company
Good people to work with and Nestle culture accommodates everyone

Safety is the number one rule Nestle takes care of their employees.
5,0
I am a keen and quick learner and enjoy a stimulating and challenging environment. I have good communication skills and am capable at conversing at all levels. I am a mature individual who takes level of responsibility seriously and is a team player
4,0
Having worked at this company during various stages of my career it is indeed the leaders and managers that makes all the difference currently there is a vacuum of highly skilled and competent managers there are so many young managers that don’t have relevant experience to navigate difficult situations lack of respect reflect and high levels of entitlement
5,0
Great company to work for with great global opportunities. One's attitude is the limit. Great experience, great training and values. Always focus on building employee capability through different job assignments vertically and horizontally to broaden complete corporate understanding. The open culture supported by the desire to develop employees is captivating.
3,0
Each day is challenging at work and what I learned is that you must not lead from behind.
People involvement is the key in order to assist the bussiness to achieve its strategy or goals and cultural diversity is the key. Difficult part about the job is when there is misalignment thus communication is vital. Most enjoyable part is when you see sustainable results.
1,0
I need to work overtime,Nd i need increase salary nd need full uniform nd boots to wear,cloves,hairneck.nestle is a nice company but wat bored me is agent. Nd cut our salaries
5,0
Nestle was a great place to work for , you have a good work and family balance life when working for nestle and you a good growing opportunity and the competition at Nestle is very high and healthy
5,0
A very good campany to work for as started from being operator to team leader to fitter but again one would love to know and grow in other processes.
2,0
At Nestle sometimes we sleep off only work three day I would like to get a better job to help my family. A job that will work Mon to Fri maybe overtime weekends.
3,0
It's a good company with a nice dayly working environment. Good people and alot of challenges on a daily basis. Just look after your job cause there is lots of people that will want your job if you good in what you doing
5,0
Nestlé is one of the number one employers. Easy going but a fast paced environment. Great employees that are always willing to help. There is room for growth.
2,0
nestle is purely toxic. management is always trying to get people fired and ruin their olives just because they think better than them and do better than them.
5,0
They are very nice people ,i enjoyed the few moment i worked there ,my problem was relocation and further with more studies . I dont have much to say but i was very happy
5,0
Great working Environment. Enjoyed what I did. Took orders from stores and had them delivered. It was great, just the pay wasnt too well at the time I had worked.
5,0
I will be happy because this salary will help me to feed me and my family.. Because there's a scares of jobs in South Africa and this company I trust it
3,0
It is a stressful but fun at times environment. What I loved the most was the challenge, it keeps you on your toes as a result I've gained vast experience over the years.