Nestlé
Nestlé Employee Review

Great company to work for.

29 February 2020
Nestlé is one of the number one employers. Easy going but a fast paced environment. Great employees that are always willing to help. There is room for growth.
4,0
10 July 2020
Shift Electrician (Current Employee) - Harrismith, Free State
I enjoy working for Nestle besides my personal endeavors. There is Unity among the workers. I enjoy working with the operators and my Superiors. I would recommend Nestle to any one. I really think Nestle looks after it's workers to the best of their ability.
Pros
Can't think of it
Cons
Can't think of any really
16 November 2019
Rework and QA (Former Employee) - Harrismith, Free State
The work load was reasonably although sometimes the team leaders with be difficult. It taught me to get to work and do my actual work. I really enjoyed working with my colleagues they were the best.
4 May 2019
Dissolving Operator (Current Employee) - Nestle Harrismith
My work at Nestle is working as an operator where I start production to dissolve raw material in infant formula processing where my I operate machine in order for the production to take place. What I have learned about my job is that you need to be always vigilant at all times as We are working with sensitive product for infant and its a Critical Control Points and making sure that we produce product that is Quality to our consumers.
Pros
Good remuneration
Cons
Not enough rest days