Nestlé
Nestlé Employee Review

It was very nice

13 January 2020
They are very nice people ,i enjoyed the few moment i worked there ,my problem was relocation and further with more studies . I dont have much to say but i was very happy
4,0
19 January 2017
Same role
Administration Clerk (Former Employee) - Gauteng
Company was good and It was nice working there the only issue was customer orders that were dowloading late. People were also good except the manager in ordering processing department.
Cons
orders not dowloading on time
3,0
19 January 2015
Same role
admin clerk (Former Employee) - Greenstone Hill, GP
Working at nestle has made me experience the presence of working under pressure and working with people as more communication were being needed among us as colleagues. The hardest part was when we needed to bring in new ideas to make our own work to become easier to us, other than that everything went accordingly as the managed i had to work with was great and taught me a lot of experiences in the corporation field, which was great to learn and to teach myself. Many strategic ways were being taught on how to easier your work etc.
Pros
Free lunches when working overtime
Cons
Long hours and weekends were always there mostly
8 August 2020
Same location
Executive Personal Assistant to ZAR Regional Director (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Global company that cares about self development of their staff . They care about the wellbeing of families and the health of their staff. They have good incentives for performance and other rewards for hard work.
Pros
Care