Nestlé
Nestlé Employee Review

Production and Weekly targets

3,0
4 May 2019
My work at Nestle is working as an operator where I start production to dissolve raw material in infant formula processing where my I operate machine in order for the production to take place. What I have learned about my job is that you need to be always vigilant at all times as We are working with sensitive product for infant and its a Critical Control Points and making sure that we produce product that is Quality to our consumers.
2,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
3,0Culture
Pros
Good remuneration
Cons
Not enough rest days
4,0
20 September 2019
Same role
Roaster operater (Former Employee) - Estcourt, KwaZulu-Natal
I was very happy to work at Nestle It's provide personal growth and compitativenes.I was started as a assistance operater later grow through internal training.I was full time operater ,forklift driver and quality assurance assistance.
5,0
13 September 2017
Same role
Operator (Current Employee) - Eastern Cape
It is a great place to work for, we do get bonuses and when there is a new product we get a sample but the money is not there though we produce a lot.
5,0
10 July 2020
Same location
Shift Electrician (Current Employee) - Harrismith, Free State
I enjoy working for Nestle besides my personal endeavors. There is Unity among the workers. I enjoy working with the operators and my Superiors. I would recommend Nestle to any one. I really think Nestle looks after it's workers to the best of their ability.
Pros
Can't think of it
Cons
Can't think of any really