Nestlé
Nestlé Employee Review

Running production lines in the expectations of minimal breakdowns can be challenging at times with short staff but with skill transform I'm able to.

16 March 2020
A very good campany to work for as started from being operator to team leader to fitter but again one would love to know and grow in other processes.
3,0
4,0
14 November 2019
Same role
Fitter and Turner (Former Employee) - Estcourt
I wish to work again to that company, salary was enough for me and I experienced a lot of things, I enjoyed to work as a fitter and Turner, and also to work nights shift
31 January 2019
Same role
line fitter (Current Employee) - Estcourt, KwaZulu-Natal
great place to work,where every role is important because it all contributes to delivering the product on time.working in a beverages plant has a lot of pressure and that teaches you as an individual(artisan) that time is money so you always have to be pro- active.team work is also very important, transferring knowledge and being able to interact with different kinds of people.safety and health is also important and respect to everyone including your role in the team.
Pros
safety is taken very seriously, and good quality products.
4,0
5 October 2020
Same location
QUALITY SYSTEMS SPECIALIST (Former Employee) - London
Nestlé South Africa is a well established company that invests in Production,Quality and skills.Its a company with family oriented and loving workers that are committed.It has well researched standards that prioritize human safety and food safety and quality compliance.Its a company that teaches and rewards good behavior and professionalism.
Pros
Good company and well secured
Cons
Long hours and demanding job.Very busy and dynamic