Nestlé
Nestlé Employee Review

terrible place toward for

2,0
1 February 2020
nestle is purely toxic. management is always trying to get people fired and ruin their olives just because they think better than them and do better than them.
2,0
4,0
5 October 2020
QUALITY SYSTEMS SPECIALIST (Former Employee) - London
Nestlé South Africa is a well established company that invests in Production,Quality and skills.Its a company with family oriented and loving workers that are committed.It has well researched standards that prioritize human safety and food safety and quality compliance.Its a company that teaches and rewards good behavior and professionalism.
Pros
Good company and well secured
Cons
Long hours and demanding job.Very busy and dynamic
5,0
8 August 2020
Executive Personal Assistant to ZAR Regional Director (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Global company that cares about self development of their staff . They care about the wellbeing of families and the health of their staff. They have good incentives for performance and other rewards for hard work.
Pros
Care
5,0
10 July 2020
Shift Electrician (Current Employee) - Harrismith, Free State
I enjoy working for Nestle besides my personal endeavors. There is Unity among the workers. I enjoy working with the operators and my Superiors. I would recommend Nestle to any one. I really think Nestle looks after it's workers to the best of their ability.
Pros
Can't think of it
Cons
Can't think of any really