Nestlé
Nestlé Employee Review

Total work life balance. Big on employee personal development through the Nestle Leadership Framework and Job rotation

7 April 2020
Great company to work for with great global opportunities. One's attitude is the limit. Great experience, great training and values. Always focus on building employee capability through different job assignments vertically and horizontally to broaden complete corporate understanding. The open culture supported by the desire to develop employees is captivating.
4,0
4,0
5 October 2020
QUALITY SYSTEMS SPECIALIST (Former Employee) - London
Nestlé South Africa is a well established company that invests in Production,Quality and skills.Its a company with family oriented and loving workers that are committed.It has well researched standards that prioritize human safety and food safety and quality compliance.Its a company that teaches and rewards good behavior and professionalism.
Pros
Good company and well secured
Cons
Long hours and demanding job.Very busy and dynamic
8 August 2020
Executive Personal Assistant to ZAR Regional Director (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Global company that cares about self development of their staff . They care about the wellbeing of families and the health of their staff. They have good incentives for performance and other rewards for hard work.
Pros
Care
10 July 2020
Shift Electrician (Current Employee) - Harrismith, Free State
I enjoy working for Nestle besides my personal endeavors. There is Unity among the workers. I enjoy working with the operators and my Superiors. I would recommend Nestle to any one. I really think Nestle looks after it's workers to the best of their ability.
Pros
Can't think of it
Cons
Can't think of any really